• Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

convrtxLuhr28PegbiterVegetable Party

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 1213

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

My degree is in 80’s UK Hardcore of course!

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 308

Joined 2018-12-01

PM

Well, that certainly is an intense degree! I’m not sure about the job opportunities today though…

Total Posts: 8168

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Saw this:

Laughed hard Grin

Last played: Oknytt (CPT) - 2.5/5 | Horizon: Zero Dawn - 4/5 | Marvel’s Spider-Man - 4.5/5 | Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell - 3/5 | There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension (CPT) - 4/5 | There Is No Game (replay) - 4/5 | Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars (replay) - 3/5 | Lighthouse: The Dark Being (CPT) - 2.5/5 | Anna’s Quest (CPT) - 4.5/5 | Simon the Sorcerer II: The Lion, the Wizard and the Wardrobe - 4/5 | Florence - 4/5 | Alice Trapped in Wonderland - 1/5 | The Hunt for the Lost Ship - 1.5/5 | The Talos Principle - 4/5 | Tex Murphy: Martian Memorandum - 3/5 | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - 3/5 | Simon the Sorcerer (replay) - 4/5 | Portal 2 - 4/5 | Murder By Numbers - 3.5/5 | Heavy Rain - 3.5/5 | Disco Elysium - 4.5/5

Total Posts: 191

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

TimovieMan - 13 April 2021 03:52 AM

Saw this:

Laughed hard Grin

It’s not showing up.

Warning- People won’t have as much of a sense of humor about you putting an Alka Seltzer in your mouth then staggering into a restaurant while shouting “THE VIRUS HAS MUTATED!” as you’d hope they would.

Consider this: People say “Ewwww!!!” when they hear about a guy having a hairy bum or hairy back, yet every Teddy Bear ever made has had both a hairy bum AND a hairy back and nobody complains about them; In fact, people think Teddy Bears are adorable.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Sage - 15 April 2021 03:26 PM

It’s not showing up.

How about now?

Last played: Oknytt (CPT) - 2.5/5 | Horizon: Zero Dawn - 4/5 | Marvel’s Spider-Man - 4.5/5 | Freddi Fish 3: The Case of the Stolen Conch Shell - 3/5 | There Is No Game: Wrong Dimension (CPT) - 4/5 | There Is No Game (replay) - 4/5 | Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars (replay) - 3/5 | Lighthouse: The Dark Being (CPT) - 2.5/5 | Anna’s Quest (CPT) - 4.5/5 | Simon the Sorcerer II: The Lion, the Wizard and the Wardrobe - 4/5 | Florence - 4/5 | Alice Trapped in Wonderland - 1/5 | The Hunt for the Lost Ship - 1.5/5 | The Talos Principle - 4/5 | Tex Murphy: Martian Memorandum - 3/5 | Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc - 3/5 | Simon the Sorcerer (replay) - 4/5 | Portal 2 - 4/5 | Murder By Numbers - 3.5/5 | Heavy Rain - 3.5/5 | Disco Elysium - 4.5/5

Total Posts: 2713

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Can see it loud and clear. Thanks I guess…...

Spam

I enjoy playing adventure games on handheld systems- PS VITA, Nintendo DS and ipad mini.

Total Posts: 481

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

it’s funny when you hear the words in your mind.

Hats off to Halford!

Happiness is such hard work, gets harder every day and it can kill you, but no one wants to be that tacky about it. If you spin fast enough then maybe the broken pieces of your heart will stay together, but something I’ve seen lately makes me doubt it.. - Dismemberment Plan

Total Posts: 191

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

TimovieMan - 15 April 2021 05:54 PM
Sage - 15 April 2021 03:26 PM

It’s not showing up.

How about now?

Now it’s there!  I love it!

Warning- People won’t have as much of a sense of humor about you putting an Alka Seltzer in your mouth then staggering into a restaurant while shouting “THE VIRUS HAS MUTATED!” as you’d hope they would.

Consider this: People say “Ewwww!!!” when they hear about a guy having a hairy bum or hairy back, yet every Teddy Bear ever made has had both a hairy bum AND a hairy back and nobody complains about them; In fact, people think Teddy Bears are adorable.

Total Posts: 948

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

That’s gotta be photoshopped, right?

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Luhr28 - 16 April 2021 08:59 PM

That’s gotta be photoshopped, right?

Absolutely. Doesn’t make it any less funny, though. Grin

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top