• Reviews
  • Games Database
  • Game Discovery
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Forums
continue reading below

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissieTimovieManVegetable Party

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Currently Playing

Total Posts: 1298

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Jdawg445 - 01 December 2020 01:32 PM
Origami - 04 November 2020 01:48 PM

Bought a gamer laptop recently and coincidentally also just finished Mirrors Edge.

Going through my steam backlog of all the games I purchased but never could play because of specs requirements.

Currently, after so many years of waiting, playing Enslaved: Odyssey to the West.
Only at the beginning but highly enjoying it.

I loved enslaved, wish it got a sequel, its on the level of a beyond good and evil to me

Enslaved was a great ride but the ending felt a bit rushed. A pity as this might be my favourite vision in a videogame and wouldve loved to have seen it fully realized.

Soon after I played A plagues tale which was an incredible game. Better than I expected.

Total Posts: 2496

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I so want to play A plagues tale. I’ve read reviews of it and it sounds like my cup of tea. Once my backlog is down I am going to pick it up.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on handheld systems- PS VITA, Nintendo DS and ipad mini.

Total Posts: 1298

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Adv_Lvr - 14 December 2020 09:49 PM

I so want to play A plagues tale. I’ve read reviews of it and it sounds like my cup of tea. Once my backlog is down I am going to pick it up.

Heart

I decided to play it with French voices. I am not a native speaker but they sounded great.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I am currently playing Erica, an FMV game. So far, it’s quite creepy and very well produced. Plays well with no issues also. When I finish the game I’ll post my opinion of how this game compares with other FMV games.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on handheld systems- PS VITA, Nintendo DS and ipad mini.

Total Posts: 710

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Adv_Lvr - 16 January 2021 09:26 AM

I am currently playing Erica, an FMV game. So far, it’s quite creepy and very well produced. Plays well with no issues also. When I finish the game I’ll post my opinion of how this game compares with other FMV games.

Heart

I played this game when it was free on the PS4 a while back, it was an interesting concept but I thought as it went on the game seemed poorly executed though, with scenes seeming like they were missing

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Jdawg445 - 16 January 2021 12:09 PM
Adv_Lvr - 16 January 2021 09:26 AM

Heart

I played this game when it was free on the PS4 a while back, it was an interesting concept but I thought as it went on the game seemed poorly executed though, with scenes seeming like they were missing

I finished a play through of the game. Not the best FMV game, but is well produced and I enjoyed the interaction parts of the game.

The game was cheap, so I am happy with the purchase. Hopefully multiple play throughs will fill in the holes in the plot.

Heart

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top