• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Becky

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Some AG links are defunct

Total Posts: 4249

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

As of lately, the red links from this picture don’t lead where they’re supposed to lead (like they used to).
Instead, they ALL work like the green link (AG home). Pan

Edit: Now this is FUNNY: as soon as I posted this thread the mentioned links started to behave properly. Either this place has the fastest responding administrator(s) or I am hallucinating/have (finally) gone completely mad. Sick
In last couple of days I’ve tried these links many times and they were defunct, I swear.

Everybody wants to be Cary Grant.
Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

zobraks - 17 June 2020 02:36 AM

As of lately, the red links from this picture don’t lead where they’re supposed to lead (like they used to).
Instead, they ALL work like the green link (AG home). Pan

Edit: Now this is FUNNY: as soon as I posted this thread the mentioned links started to behave properly. Either this place has the fastest responding administrator(s) or I am hallucinating/have (finally) gone completely mad. Sick
In last couple of days I’ve tried these links many times and they were defunct, I swear.

Hmmm. I didn’t fix anything in that particular case, but there was a small site hiccup that forced things to restart that might have resolved things. I’ll keep a close eye on this.

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

Thank you.

BTW, there’s NO need to quote the whole post immediately preceding yours - we all know what you’re referring to.

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

Total Posts: 724

Joined 2004-03-09

PM

I simply clicked the quote button instead of fast-reply, no need to get touchy about it :-)

Joined 2005-04-14

PM

I’m touchy about it because the AG forum is swarming/is clogged with unnecessary quotes and at least administrators and moderators should refrain from adding more unnecessary quotes (if not cleaning the forum from UQs, which is their duty).

On the other hand, I seem to be the only person who notices the clutter. Maybe it’s because I’m one of a few people here who really read the posts at AGF and it’s difficult to read threads which go like this (fictional) conversation between two persons:

Person A: Hello. How are you?
Person B: How am I? I’m fine.
Person A: You’re fine? I wondered what happened to you since I haven’t heard from you since the outbreak of pandemia.
Person B: You wondered what happened to me since you haven’t heard from me since the outbreak of pandemia? Well, I did pretty well, read a few books, went for walks… and I visited the aunt I told you about when we last met.
Person A: You did pretty well, read a few books, went for walks… and visited the aunt you told me about when we last met?
[...]

(Sounds like a conversation of two hearing-impaired persons and is a hell to read, isn’t it?)

CaliMonk - 17 June 2020 05:53 AM

I simply clicked the quote button instead of fast-reply

Then again you could (and stil can) edit your post and delete the unnecessary quote, right?

Even Me.

-Cary Grant

You are here: HomeForum Home → Site → Site & Forum Feedback → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top