• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Post all your YouTube shit here!

Total Posts: 8469

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Not exactly YouTube stuff, since I saw this on TV first and then looked it up online to post here, but just caught this on last week’s Graham Norton show:

Michael Kiwanuka - Light

What an utterly fantastic song and performance! Gasp

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Sounds like it was written 20 years ago and recently found in an aging and forgotten rock star’s attic, but he does have a great voice.

Total Posts: 191

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

A particularly meaningful video for me because the protagonist bears a striking (and frightening) resemblance to a young lady who most definitely liked the cut of my jib in high school.  While it never quite got to the “rope & a pole” stage with Shelia towards me, it was creepily stalkerish there for a while.

Snake and Jake in “Brand New Key”

Warning- People won’t have as much of a sense of humor about you putting an Alka Seltzer in your mouth then staggering into a restaurant while shouting “THE VIRUS HAS MUTATED!” as you’d hope they would.

Consider this: People say “Ewwww!!!” when they hear about a guy having a hairy bum or hairy back, yet every Teddy Bear ever made has had both a hairy bum AND a hairy back and nobody complains about them; In fact, people think Teddy Bears are adorable.

Total Posts: 310

Joined 2018-12-01

PM

Was she a redhead too? Because I had exactly the same issue in high school, and she actually looked a lot like the (girl) in the video!

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

Vehelon - 31 October 2020 05:16 AM

Was she a redhead too? Because I had exactly the same issue in high school, and she actually looked a lot like the (girl) in the video!

No, Shelia had dark brown hair.  She also had the odd habit of using Roux Rinse* in the same color as her hair (“Chocolate Chip Brown”) on her hair.

*A brand of semi-permanent hair dye favored by the geriatric set. You’ve heard of the “Blue Rinse Brigade”?  Well in the US Roux was the preferred brand of blue rinse to use.

Warning- People won’t have as much of a sense of humor about you putting an Alka Seltzer in your mouth then staggering into a restaurant while shouting “THE VIRUS HAS MUTATED!” as you’d hope they would.

Consider this: People say “Ewwww!!!” when they hear about a guy having a hairy bum or hairy back, yet every Teddy Bear ever made has had both a hairy bum AND a hairy back and nobody complains about them; In fact, people think Teddy Bears are adorable.

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

Reality-testing animations by Cyriak (longest is a little over two minutes):

cows & cows & cows

malfunction

Welcome to Kitty City

7 billion

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lots of you don’t know that Maradona had to leave Italy after all his glory with Napoli as a fugitive***, I’ve collected this video to show you how he had turned from a hero to zero in an instant, bc of a stupid penalty.

Many don’t know how patriot was Maradona, after six years at Naples/Italy where he won everything thing with a team that their only ambition was to not get relegated, 1990 world cup comes to Italy, and as its said ‘God works in mysterious ways’, Argentina had to meet Italy and of all place and cities in Italy, it was held at Naples, on the pitch were Maradona brought all the joy and happiness for Italy/Naples, Maradona has his mind set, it is his country, not his Napoli teammates who he is playing against or the pitch where he played for six years and had the best years of his life (even those yet to come) , but thru all these controversy the media had a different view trying to make him a devil who wants to dived Italians, who wants Italians to cheers to Argentina, and as i said God works in a mysterious way, the deciding penalty to take Argentina to the final was given (by turn) to Maradona, you can imagine or you can not what affect this had on the Italians, but i can tell you that Maradona after taking his country to the final the world was over him, he had to escape Italy because every authority in Italy wanted his head on a stick, and until the day he died he never visited Italy again

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

I wish I had discovered these before Halloween this year!  Oh well, better late than never…

If Veterans Were In Horror Movies:

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

The brothers Brían and Diarmuid McGloinn, AKA

Ye Vagabonds ‘Seven Songs On Six Islands’ [Full Documentary] (26:23)

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

Paging (okay, goodheartedly trolling) Lucien21:

US License Plates Ranked-

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2021-03-11

PM

There is so many funny stuff, thanks a lot for sharing it.

be safe stay healthy

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i seriously have no idea how was he able to stop himself from making jokes about himself making jokes with the IT joke.

I wanted him really seriously, really,  to go on forever making those IT joke jokes, but he was able to…. to stop sfterall, stop the It jokes Laughing

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

Ladies and gentlemen, please allow me to present the BATMETAL trilogy (boy, I wish Dark Veil was here to see this!):

{All three are animated music videos, the longest one is about 4:00}

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2021-04-16

PM

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2021-04-16

PM

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top