• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

St Christopher’s School Lockdown

Total Posts: 84

Joined 2014-11-04

PM

What poster??

-DC

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

It’s on the wall in the foyer by the stairs. NB It’s only relevant if you are blackmailing Morty because you lied about the contents of Morty’s safe

Joined 2014-11-04

PM

Okay, well, I didn’t lie about the safe contents, but I gave the material to Martin to blackmail him with. I think. That’s when the game went a little “Memento” on me.

-DC

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Okay. if you didn’t lie about the contents of the safe & handed them over to Martin you have to concentrate on stealing the painting mentioned on the note in Morty’s safe. If you ask around, if you haven’t already, you should get confirmation of where exactly it is.

Joined 2014-11-04

PM

Yeah, no, I got that already, that’s why I need to get into the library. But I cannot as I cannot get anyone to give me their card.

-DC

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Did you try using your fake ID in the library slot first then talking to Brody?

Joined 2014-11-04

PM

Yeah

-DC

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’m sorry DC, I don’t know what else to suggest. I’ve just played through very quickly from opening the safe in Morty’s room.
After being honest & handing over the contents to Roger & Drake, looking at the letter about the painting, using the classified disc on the computer, talking to Martin on the roof who confirms the painting’s in the library + the need for ID, Brody handed over her ID no problem when I talked to her - I didn’t even need the 2nd book So it looks like it could be a bug?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top