• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Stasis: Bone Totem

Total Posts: 130

Joined 2010-12-09

PM

One of my favorite submarine films is U571. I mean, its historically just… just all kinds of wrong. But as a submarine movie it’s really solid!

The Hunt For Red October and Crimson Tide are just perfection!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Chris Bischoff - The Brotherhood - 09 November 2020 10:13 AM

One of my favorite submarine films is U571. I mean, its historically just… just all kinds of wrong. But as a submarine movie it’s really solid!

I can also recommend the Belgian movie ‘Torpedo’ which was released just last year. Although that’s an odd case as the movie starts off brilliantly (almost like a Belgian version of Inglourious Basterds) and actually gets less interesting once it starts taking place on a sub… Crazy

Am I to understand from the submarine talk and the Abyss reference that there’s going to be a mini-sub sequence in the game? Or is that sphere more like an ocean floor elevator and the Abyss reference is just about the deep water diving suit sequence we already get a glimpse of in the trailer? Smile

Either way, looking forward to the game! Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2010-12-09

PM

*slides a cover over his notes*

Grin

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Grin

Since there doesn’t seem to be a Kickstarter, I assume the sales for Stasis and Beautiful Desolation were/are good enough to sustain The Brotherhood during the production of this game?

That’ll at least save you the sizable Kickstarter fee… Smile

Is this going to contain RPG-like elements like BD? Or is it “pure” AG like the first Stasis game?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2010-12-09

PM

We are actually running our own independent campaign over at https://stasis2.com/

Through BD and our other games we are able to self fund Bone Totem. So its a sure thing that it WILL come out, as we have enough funding to keep our little studio going forward! What we are looking for through our campaign is the ability to expand on our current designs - so having more languages, more music, more writing. So it’s almost like the campaign is a stretch goal - the game has been funded, and any more that we make is there to make the game better!

It’s a pure AG like Stasis - although we do have 3 different characters that you can switch between, like Day Of The Tentacle.

Give the demo a try!

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

STASIS underwater? Just keeps getting better and better!

Another huge sub movie fan here. (I even liked the Butler portions of Hunter Killer!) I find the oceans inherently way scarier than space.

Chris Bischoff - The Brotherhood - 09 November 2020 10:13 AM

Truer words were never spoken. (Although Red October is a little more perfect. Grin)

Total Posts: 645

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

Just finished the demo.

Fantastic set-up, graphics are amazing as always. Loved Moses Smile - surprising, but great addition! Few minor movement issues aside (which I’m sure you are aware of, judging by Steam forums) - I can’t wait for continuation of the story.

Now there is already something to look forward to in 2022, ha.

Joined 2010-12-09

PM

We’ve been quiet but busy!

Total Posts: 32

Joined 2020-01-21

PM

Wow! This is looking epic!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

VirtuaDrew - 24 May 2022 02:24 PM

Wow! This is looking epic!

exactly! it turned me on already!

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

looks really good, as expected.

Joined 2010-12-09

PM

Thanks all!

Total Posts: 645

Joined 2017-08-27

PM

This is perhaps THE most anticipated game of 2022 for me. Looks awesome! I hope the time frame didn’t change by now.

Joined 2010-12-09

PM

Thanks! We are still aiming for 2022 - but man, the world is so unpredictable at the moment! But yeah - we are working hard!

Joined 2010-12-09

PM

If you have some time, please check out the updated DEMO.

It’s the same part of the game as the original demo - but updated with lots of graphical additions, puzzles, and lots of UI additions!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1426010/STASIS_BONE_TOTEM/

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top