• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Little Big Adventure 2: Twinsen’s Odyssey—where are saved games located?

Total Posts: 449

Joined 2006-11-20

PM

I recently bought Twinsen’s Odyssey on GOG and have been playing it for many many hours. I have about 60 saved games and would like to delete a bunch of them because they’re not needed anymore. There’s no way to do this in-game that I have found. I am running Windows 10 and haven’t been able to find the savegame files location. Can anyone here point me in the right direction?

Life is too short to drink bad wine…

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Try the directoy C:\user\appdata\roaming

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

It’s an old game, so the saves are probably in the game’s installation folder.

(Unless you’ve done something very dumb and installed the game in Program Files, in which case they’ve probably ended somewhere in %LOCALAPPDATA%\VirtualStore .)

Total Posts: 449

Joined 2006-11-20

PM

Actually Kuru, I didn’t install the game anywhere…GOG Galaxy does that automatically unless (I guess) you tell it to install game files in a location other than the default, which I never have. But, for anyone else who bought the game on GOG, I did finally find the save files here:

Program Files (x86) > GOG Galaxy > Games > Little Big Adventure 2 > SAVE

They have a .LBA extension and you can safely delete as many as you want up to the AUTOSAVE.LBA and CURRENT.LBA if you wish to clean up your in-game “Load Game” screen.

Life is too short to drink bad wine…

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top