• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

LittleRose

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

New Here? Introduce Yourself

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Welcome, Rapha!  Just jump in anywhere and add your two cents.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-08-22

PM

Hi,

My name is Michael. I am from Singapore. I glad to be part of the community and hope will get more knowledge here.

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2016-09-14

PM

Hello all,

We like adventure game and we are developing on one now, which brought me here!

Thanks and have a great day!

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-10-03

PM

Hey everyone, I’m Adam, longtime adventure gamer and longtime adventuregamers.com lurker. A couple years ago I made a free adventure game, just now realizing I should probably post that here where people might actually be interested in playing it!

So I’ll go post about that in the recommended free games thread now…

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2016-10-05

PM

I am Kordian and i like the old avdenture from 80s and 90s, especially Lucas Arts and Sierra.

The last played Adventure was BttF.

Now i arrange for piano some music from the old classic games.

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Hi all! Welcome to the forums. Enjoy yourselves!

Total Posts: 19

Joined 2016-11-07

PM

Hey I’m Jaime. Looking forward to the chats here! Been reading these for a while, but joined up today.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

stockholmshockwaves - 07 November 2016 05:40 AM

Hey I’m Jaime. Looking forward to the chats here! Been reading these for a while, but joined up today.

Hello and welcome

Are you Swedish?

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2016-11-09

PM

hallo Grin i just recently discovered wadjeteye games and have become readdicted to adventure gaming. wow shardlight was awesome!! also just played technobabylon. cant wait to play through all their games they really bring back the nostalgia

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Hello everyone. I’m an old AG reader from an era long time ago when I wasn’t married or didn’t have a kid yet. Haven’t really visited the site after 2009, but I see the forums have been renewed at some point. I just noticed Marek’s ownership change post today morning thanks to Mixnmojo and got my password back to the AG forums. Ohh it feels so weird to have been gone so long from a place where I used to practically live in in the last decade.

Anyone from the old times here and still remember me? Smile

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

There are still some of us around.

Nice to see you back. How are things going?

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Still around and kicking, although definitely not 28 anymore Smile Nice to see you again Kolzig.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Kolzig - 05 January 2017 03:00 AM

it feels so weird to have been gone so long from a place where I used to practically live in in the last decade.

Anyone from the old times here and still remember me? Smile

Hello there, i am actually kinda new here but like you are saying i do practically live in these forums more than any other internet venues whether FB, Twitter or anything Smile

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Lucien21 - 05 January 2017 04:05 AM

There are still some of us around.

Nice to see you back. How are things going?

SoccerDude28 - 05 January 2017 12:44 PM

Still around and kicking, although definitely not 28 anymore Smile Nice to see you again Kolzig.

Advie - 05 January 2017 04:00 PM

Hello there, i am actually kinda new here but like you are saying i do practically live in these forums more than any other internet venues whether FB, Twitter or anything Smile

Nice to meet you Alvie and hello to you fellow old members. Tongue

I spend my days mostly working, and with my family. I kind of halted completely going to many forums in 2009, actually have been mainly hanging out just on Idle Thumbs, but even that was on a break for many years for me. I haven’t even played that many games during the past years, but I have read a lot about gaming industry and also bought way too many games to the backlog.

Work and family have taken a big chunk of my daily activities. I’m a proud father of a one year old daughter now. Smile

How are you doing?

E: So funny to see that my join date is ages ago, but post count is now 2. Hahahah.

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

Double post, heh.

I’d delete this if I could, but on mobile at least there doesn’t seem to be option for that.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top