• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceandiegoJdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

[SOLVED] A New Beginning game saves?

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2006-12-18

PM

I can’t seem to find my game saves for “A New Beginning”. I’ve looked in the Program Files\Lace Mamba Global\A New Beginning, and also in c:\users\USERNAME\AppData\*.*  but no luck. I have a new laptop coming soon, and this is the only game I am in the middle of right now.

Does anyone know where they are?

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Tons of games tend to put their savegames in My Documents (which I find infuriating). Have you checked there?

Total Posts: 460

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

What operating system are you using? (as that might also affect where they’re stored).

Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Control: Ultimate Edition
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

I’m on Win 7 & found the saves by following this path: System (c) - Users - ‘User name’ - appData - Local - Daedalic Entertainment - A New Beginning. If you can’t find them try enabling show all hidden files.

Total Posts: 6

Joined 2006-12-18

PM

chrissie - 22 June 2012 04:14 AM

I’m on Win 7 & found the saves by following this path: System (c) - Users - ‘User name’ - appData - Local - Daedalic Entertainment - A New Beginning. If you can’t find them try enabling show all hidden files.

Perfect! That’s it! I was looking for Lace Mamba folder there, not Daedalic Entertainment. I copied them to my new computer, and they load right up. Thank you!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top