• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Fable 1996

Total Posts: 9

Joined 2004-09-25

PM

Has anyone got any ideas of how to run Fable 1996 point & click game (not Fable Lost Chapters)on Windows 7 it’s an old DOS game.

Thanks

Therma is missing presumed DEAD!?

I never misenthropated anything

Malaclypse is a NUT!

Nathan Drake is a Babe!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

If it’s a DOS game, then DOSBox will run it for you.

Do you still remember the basic DOS commands? If not, this will help you on your way.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 88

Joined 2012-07-10

PM

I have it and its run perfectly fine on Dosbox and even the Windows version run almost without glitches on my Windows 7.

Total Posts: 213

Joined 2011-11-13

PM

Ingsoc - 23 August 2013 04:59 PM

I have it and its run perfectly fine on Dosbox and even the Windows version run almost without glitches on my Windows 7.

I see no harm reviving old topic as I have a question regarding Fable Windows version. Namely - was the cursor fine or is some tweaking needed to get it right? Mine randomly pixelated mess.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top