• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

KeybordzSpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The football (soccer) thread

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Lucien21 - 28 October 2018 02:33 PM

Barcelona were rampany in the El Clasico.

5-1

I would put money on the Real Madrid manager looking for a new job very soon.

And… he is sacked!!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

SoccerDude - 30 October 2018 01:00 PM

And… he is sacked!!

I bet he’s regretting ever quitting the National team. Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Mo Salah Statue unveiled

LOL

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Laughing
Probably it b missed that at The Journeyman Project

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Oh Dear Belgium.

From 2-0 to getting beaten 2-5. What a collapse.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Lucien21 - 19 November 2018 02:17 AM

Oh Dear Belgium.

Despite what the commentators keep saying, we weren’t that dominant in the first 20 minutes, just more efficient. Play was pretty even and we were lucky to be 0-2 up.
When they got that penalty and grew in confidence, they pretty much waltzed right over us.

I don’t understand why everyone keeps underestimating the Swiss team. They’ve had a very solid team with a lot of quality players for quite a few years now.

And we’re very much missing KDB. Stupid injury.  Shifty Eyed

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

TimovieMan - 19 November 2018 03:37 AM
Lucien21 - 19 November 2018 02:17 AM

Oh Dear Belgium.

Despite what the commentators keep saying, we weren’t that dominant in the first 20 minutes, just more efficient. Play was pretty even and we were lucky to be 0-2 up.
When they got that penalty and grew in confidence, they pretty much waltzed right over us.

I don’t understand why everyone keeps underestimating the Swiss team. They’ve had a very solid team with a lot of quality players for quite a few years now.

And we’re very much missing KDB. Stupid injury.  Shifty Eyed

This tournament anyway is the most useless thing the UEFA has ever come up with. I feel for the players who never get a chance to physically rest due to the constant bombardment of Club-Country-Club-Country matches.

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Tell me about it. Scotland had about 9 call off due to injury for the two games we had this week agains Albania and Israel.

Still not entirely sure how this thing works.

Just know we won both our games and have qualified for the play offs and been promoted. Tongueuzzled:

Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Mo Salah is such a classy act:

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

the one season wonder is now possibly a 2 seasons wonder?

well done Liverpool, to the title!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

its about time ManU sacks Mourinho, but whats strange that people are keen now to com up with statistics of how better manger he is than Tottenham or Liverpool’s.

i think Italy would be the best place for him in the next up coming seasons, poor special one.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Advie - 18 December 2018 10:37 PM

i think Italy would be the best place for him in the next up coming seasons, poor special one.

What do you mean, “poor special one”?
He’s getting 25 million Euro of severance pay. I bet he’s laughing all the way to the bank right now…

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

His hotel bill is somewhere about £700k

Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

TimovieMan - 19 December 2018 03:24 AM
Advie - 18 December 2018 10:37 PM

What do you mean, “poor special one”?
He’s getting 25 million Euro of severance pay. I bet he’s laughing all the way to the bank right now…

i mean he is sacked.. and that is said, hardly money matters now.

Total Posts: 600

Joined 2011-06-07

PM

Maybe he should stop behaving like a special one.
It’s not like his achievements in recent years were anything out of the ordinary given the size of the budgets at his disposal…..you might even say he did a pretty poor job of it.

Typical example of too much credit and too much attention for an extremely narcissistic personality.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top