• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissiediegoJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Fifa World Cup 2018

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 25 June 2018 10:53 AM

The Referee is bribed, blind who can not see it.

Bad call, soft touch and he dived, never a penalty.

Edit: Just saw the Salah goal, classy as always

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

Lucien21 - 25 June 2018 08:16 AM

It’s because your trousers look like they are at half mast. Like a flag on a flagpole to honor someone has died.

Not sure why it’s specifically cats Smile

P.S Pants in Scotland are underwear

Grin

I wouldn’t have figured that out if you’d given me a thousand years in solitary with nothing else to think about.

The best I could come up with was that the cat had died from exhaustion from unravelling the thread of your pants.

Total Posts: 355

Joined 2017-03-09

PM

Haha this is so great, Iran is the best and I hope they win! Grin
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-44605426
(also because they have better women than Portugal!)

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

More high drama.

One minute Spain were 2-1 down, Portugal leading 1-0. Next minute Spain get a VAR goal initially ruled offside which Morocco were not happy about and it nearly ending in fistfights.

In the otehr game ROnaldo missed a penalty, Iran scored one to make it 1-1 then missed a sitter that should have won them the game.

Somehow Spain now tops the group and will meet Russia, while Portugal were so nearly out and now play Uraguay in the next round.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Didn’t see the earlier games, but I imagine Advie is annoyed that Egypt lost again (1 shot on target in the whole game).

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

What a weird game Portugal. Some good moments, Quaresma brilliant goal but ended bad, specially after Ronaldo messiing the penalty.
What kind of penalty is that the Iran goal?!? VAR doing some terrible work today.
That with the lucky Spain last minute goal throws us to second place against Uruguay. Between them and Russia I would have prefered Russia even if they are the home team.

Lucien21 - 25 June 2018 04:03 PM

Didn’t see the earlier games, but I imagine Advie is annoyed that Egypt lost again (1 shot on target in the whole game).

Saudi Arabia won in the last second. Egypt keeps losing concentration at the end.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Egypt’s players knew after the 2nd penalty that was given to Saudi’s in less than 10 mins away from the 1st (that was saved) what is really going on!, and that Columbian Ref won’t let Egypt end this game a winner, especially after the 2nd penalty seemed rejected by VAR, (and everyone watched it, as it was repeated from all different angles) but he insisted while watching it on the pitch screen, and shouting (in his mic) 3-4 sentences that weren’t audible, that its a penalty. Hadary wasn’t able to save it this time and the 1st half end right away.
..the 2nd half the Egyptian player was on the pitch looking at there tails with every action they made with any Saudi player seeing if the referee will blow his whistle or not, literally. they were fucked up.

The players were destroyed really after being the winner and giving the magnificent save of Hadary,  to have a goal inside their net by the utterly, blatantly, penalty assigned with the VAR tech, since the start of the WC.
but these what the Saudis are good for, giving any ridiculously amount of money to be recognized.

See what the Penalty was given for if you would, please

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

I agree that’s never a penalty but never ascribe to corruption that which you can ascribe to incompetence (he’s most likely just really bad at his job).

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i know what i am talking about, and about Saudi Arabia using their money at everything, i was there, i lived years there, and i had seen what I had seen.
now, let us move on.

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

I think we’re all familiar with the politics of Saudi money and FIFA corruption, I just don’t think that necessarily means this was anything other than an ignorant/arrogant official not wanting to see things another way.

We see incompetence like this on a daily basis in football, do they all have evil machinations at their core?

Ronaldo’s yellow was 100% a conspiracy though. Wink

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

now you are being so silly dumbeur!

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

Never! Tongue

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

That France vs Denmark match was the most boring match I watched this world cup. Wished I watched Peru vs Australia instead.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Argentina on the roaps again. 1-1 so far.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

What a match!, this is football, Congrats Argentina !

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top