• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Painscreek KIllings

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Enjoying the game - about halfway through I’d guess - but now stuck!

Can anyone tell me where the hunting lodge is (I believe that’s where Scott hides out) as I can’t find it anywhere Frown

TIA

Life is what it is.

Total Posts: 51

Joined 2012-12-29

PM

Hi Jarod,

The hunting lodge is a little tucked away.  To get there, return to the main gate of the town.  Facing into town (towards the hotel) follow the river to the left.  That will lead to a bridge across the river into a small playground.  Towards the back right of the playground (as you’re facing it from the bridge) is a path through the trees that leads to the hunting lodge.  Bonus Tip: Stick close to the right side of the path and go slowly as there’s something else in this area that’s important to find that I missed for the longest time.

Hope this help!

Check out my adventure game series Sleuthhounds!

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Sabacc - 25 May 2018 11:38 AM

Hi Jarod,

The hunting lodge is a little tucked away.  To get there, return to the main gate of the town.  Facing into town (towards the hotel) follow the river to the left.  That will lead to a bridge across the river into a small playground.  Towards the back right of the playground (as you’re facing it from the bridge) is a path through the trees that leads to the hunting lodge.  Bonus Tip: Stick close to the right side of the path and go slowly as there’s something else in this area that’s important to find that I missed for the longest time.

Hope this help!

Thanks Sabacc but I’d just come back here to say I’d found it!
My big mistake was accepting that I couldn’t go past the chain blocked footpath that leads to the hunting area. Since anyone can step over the chain or crouch and go underneath it, it strikes as me as rather poor game logic.
On trying to go round via the house on the right, which I couldn’t do, I did see the playground (which I’d been to a number of times!) behind the fence and off to the left so tried through there.
Block the path but leave access to the hunting ground via a kid’s playground. Hmmmm.  Smile
Thankfully I’d already found the key to get in Laughing

Life is what it is.

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Now I’m really stuck! Got a long way in and I even think I know who the killer is but…………….

Where the hell is the key to the PI’s (Steve Moss) room at Anne’s Courtyard? I can’t find it anywhere and can’t think of a single clue given that might help me Meh
I’m sure I need that to get into his car glovebox and probably the lockbox for his room. Time will tell on that of course Smile

Life is what it is.

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

Not to worry as I’m sure you’ve all been panicking Smile
Found a drawer in the mansion that I’d missed which gave me the key to the master bedroom where I found the key to the inn room. I can probably proceed some what now.  Content

Life is what it is.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top