• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04CharophyceanLady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

space problem with marvel’s ultimate alliance

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-05-15

PM

Hi, I am new to this forum. I need help with MUA (marvel ultimate alliance). Yeah its an old game but I still need help with it. Okay so I downloaded it. First the player models wouldn’t work but I fixed that with 3D Analyzer. Now, I played with my bro up to the Third act which I think is Valhalla and when we tried to run the game it said: “Load failed! Insufficient free space on hard disk. You need at least 400000 KB of free space. Do you want to continue without saving?” First, I had more than 400000 KB of free space in both drives. Second when I click OK, It just goes away and doesn’t start the game. So I tried running as Administrator and it worked but it didn’t find my 3 previous saves and it still didn’t load my player models. So one day I just tried it again and it still didn’t work but when I entered the internet and downloaded Minecraft and Minecraft Forge, it worked. That’s when we went to Valhalla (in-game). The very next day, bam, it didn’t work at all. So I need help with fixing this stupid 400000 KB thing and playing the game again with 3D Analyzer.

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2016-05-15

PM

Fixed it. I fixed it by freeing some space in C (that’s were the saves are stored(

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top