• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

King’s Quest 2015 Need Cheat code help

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2012-06-30

PM

No No No Is there any cheat codes please for this game keep getting frozen to death. I admit that i suck at timing jumping puzzles like the one near end of chapter 3.

Almost forgot to tell you Windows Version

Total Posts: 460

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

rI doubt there are any codes.

I didn’t find it too difficult once I knew the path (in fact I found myself going so fast Graham was off the top of the screen at times), but I was on the Xbox One version.

You just have to keep moving - if you stop, the ice will catch you. As long as you’re aiming for the handholds and platforms, I don’t know what’s causing you to get held up.

PC players can’t really offer a save game either, with this being the last main sequence of the game.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, Baldur’s Gate 3, Alan Wake Remastered, Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
Recently Completed: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy, Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth, Silent Hill: The Short Message, Under the Waves, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, Control: Ultimate Edition
Anticipating: Beyond Good and Evil 2
Backing: Asylum

Total Posts: 17

Joined 2012-06-30

PM

YES Yes Yes Smile  Finally got passed that stupid Timing jumping puzzle at end of Chapter 3 decided to try Turbo program to slow it down. And it worked except very last part than had to turn it off to finish it.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top