• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoLady Kestrelwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Last Half or Darkness: Society of the Serpent Moon (Can’t save my games)

Total Posts: 198

Joined 2012-08-03

PM

Hi. I can not save my games. Every time I try to make a save game, and then try to load that game, the save game does not exist. Does anyone know what to do?
Cheers

Anticipating:The Devil’s Men

Recently played:GK1 Remake (4), A Golden Wake (3), Child of Light (4) Memento Mori 2 (4) Face Noir (3.5) Tex Murphy: Tesla Effect (4) Blackwell Epiphany (4.5),Broken Sword 5(4.5), The Shivah Remake (4.5), Monkey Island 2 Remake (4.5)

Top 10 Adventure Games:Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive, Gabriel Knight:The Beast Within, Broken Sword:Shadow of the Templars, Gabriel Knight:Sins of the Fathers, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon, Lost Horizon, Grim Fandago, The Longest Journey, Blackwell Epiphany

Total Posts: 198

Joined 2012-08-03

PM

OK, I solved this in a weird way, I am running the game as Administrator. Does anyone know any other way? I’m just afraid that I one day will forget to run the game as Administrator, and then all my progress will be lost. :) Cheers

Anticipating:The Devil’s Men

Recently played:GK1 Remake (4), A Golden Wake (3), Child of Light (4) Memento Mori 2 (4) Face Noir (3.5) Tex Murphy: Tesla Effect (4) Blackwell Epiphany (4.5),Broken Sword 5(4.5), The Shivah Remake (4.5), Monkey Island 2 Remake (4.5)

Top 10 Adventure Games:Tex Murphy: Pandora Directive, Gabriel Knight:The Beast Within, Broken Sword:Shadow of the Templars, Gabriel Knight:Sins of the Fathers, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Tex Murphy: Under a Killing Moon, Lost Horizon, Grim Fandago, The Longest Journey, Blackwell Epiphany

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2004-08-04

PM

Some users have their windows setup to be very strict about where programs can write to the hard disk.

Make sure you installed the game into your “Personal Users” Folder - if not… windows probably wont let you write the saved games to another folder without “write” access. (you can get by this by running as Admin)

The installer should auto detect your personal users folder and have it selected as the default directory during the initial install. but you may have to make sure…

Your Personal Users folder will be something like c:\users\niclas\

(but just guessing - you will have to be sure exactly where you users folder is)

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2016-03-28

PM

I had to sign up just to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH. For so long I searched for a fix but not sure why your post never came up. I am glad that I never gave up on this game. Now finally I can play this once for all>

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top