• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diego

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Toonstruck is blue!

Total Posts: 88

Joined 2008-04-21

PM

Hey I have a problem with Toonstruck, I updated my OS to El Capitan on my mac and now Toonstruck is blue, not sure what to do. I have the gog version which runs through scummvm. It was working fine before I updated my os.

Total Posts: 2582

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Does this help?

More seriously, GOG tends to bundle extremely old versions of ScummVM with their games. You’re probably better off downloading the most recent version from the ScummVM site and using that to run the datafiles provided by GOG. Hopefully it’ll help.

Also, in the ScummVM options, try changing the graphics mode. With/without OpenGL might make a difference.

Joined 2008-04-21

PM

Hey I tried to do this already and it did not work for some reason I could not find a file to use to launch the game in scummvm despite searching every folder.

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

I don’t have Toonstruck on GOG, but going from some other games with ScummVM there: Right-click (or ctrl-click) the Toonstruck app > Show Package Contents > Contents > Resources > game > game. The datafiles should be around there; just copy them out of the app bundle and point ScummVM to them.

Joined 2008-04-21

PM

Okay so I found the dat files and copied them to my desktop but scummvm won’t accept them.

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Do they match the list given here: http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/Datafiles#Toonstruck ?

Joined 2008-04-21

PM

Thanks this will be a huge help!

Joined 2008-04-21

PM

Hey so when I try to do fullscreen in screenvm the game goes blue again plus it doesn’t even become fullscreen.

Joined 2005-08-12

PM

Kurufinwe - 03 December 2015 03:12 PM

Also, in the ScummVM options, try changing the graphics mode. With/without OpenGL might make a difference.

?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top