• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

BeckySpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Multiple Images (how to mount multiple images in DosBox?)

Total Posts: 55

Joined 2015-10-23

PM

Hello I need help. I have managed to find someone to convert my 5.25” disks onto img files. I have tried to use imgmount in Dosbox but have only managed to mount 1 image but i have nine images. How do I imgmount nine images in Dosbox?

Total Posts: 506

Joined 2003-09-10

PM

I edited your thread title to make it more obvious what the thread is about. It’s been ages since I used DosBox, but hopefully someone can help!

Total Posts: 448

Joined 2006-11-20

PM

Col, here is an excellent resource for all things DOSBox: DOSBox Forum Just make sure, if you join, that you try to post your question(s) in the correct sub-forum. I found the people on this forum to be very helpful, but they like to move questions around if they start out in the wrong place.

Also see dosbox.com for tutorials and tons of other info about DOSBox. Your answer may be there…

Life is too short to drink bad wine…

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

There should be two ways to solve this.

Either mount the first disk outside of DOSBox (to virtual drive F, for instance), then simply “mount f f:” in DOSBox. Do whatever needs to be done with that disk, and when it’s time to swap, simply unmount outside of DOSBox again and mount the second disk. Just entering to continue in DOSBox *should* work…

Second way is by mounting several images at once:
“imgmount f c:\Images\Image1.iso c:\Images\Image2.iso c:\Images\Image3.iso -t iso”

Edit: forgot to mention that with imgmount you can switch between images with Ctrl+F4.

HTH

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top