• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Your Favorite City

Total Posts: 278

Joined 2012-12-22

PM

What’s your favorite megalopolis/metropolis/city/town/urban area/village/settlement/outpost in an RPG? (For adventure games see this thread.)

Story rich DRM-free games for Windows, Mac and linux for direct download - https://fireflowergames.com/. Half the profit goes to projects that benefit the environment and game related projects.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

The first that come to mind are The Citadel from the Mass Effect games, and South Park from The Stick of Truth and The Fractured But Whole…

The Citadel because in each game it’s one of the largest areas with the most quests in it and the least amount of action. Basically the most adventure-like. 😁

And South Park because, well, it’s South Park with practically everything from the series included.

I’m sure I’ll think of more later.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2012-12-22

PM

Good choices. The Citadel is really nice. Smile

Story rich DRM-free games for Windows, Mac and linux for direct download - https://fireflowergames.com/. Half the profit goes to projects that benefit the environment and game related projects.

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2020-07-09

PM

It’s been a while since I’ve played it, but I remember loving just walking around Val Royeaux in Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Total Posts: 1338

Joined 2009-08-06

PM

Played a lot of JRPGs so the list is endless basically.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Oh, yeah, Ni No Kuni’s “Ding Dong Dell”. Because who doesn’t want to live in a nice medieval town surrounded by Ghibli hills?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1619

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Not a city but the tiger’s claw capitol ship in wing commander

Joined 2012-12-22

PM

Cool places

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2020-11-03

PM

Cities from WoW count? If yes, I will say that Darkshire

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top