• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoIronCretinJdawg445Lady KestrelTimovieManwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The St. Christopher’s School Lockdown

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

giom - 30 November 2019 09:36 PM

Or a novelization could work really well too…

chrissie - 21 November 2019 01:45 PM

Failing that Giom, I think there’s enough info within the game to theorise?

True and that can be fun, who do you think is the writer of the journal?

It’s been a while since I’ve played the game - I’ll need some time to recollect my thoughts before I get back as there are a few possibilities! Smile

A novel would be great but that was supposedly how Culpa Innata was going to be concluded but it never happened!

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

giom - 30 November 2019 09:36 PM
chrissie - 21 November 2019 01:45 PM

Failing that Giom, I think there’s enough info within the game to theorise?

True and that can be fun, who do you think is the writer of the journal?

For various reasons & lacking any other info I didn’t think it could be anyone other than
Drake - the only thing that doesn’t fit is that he has a car & there’s a train ticket from Guildford in the journal. I’m assuming that the school is somewhere in London?

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

Sorry, didn’t see your second reply. I agree with you the main hint that made me think that is that when he comes to free you from the teacher’s lounge, he claims that the door wasn’t locked

There’s one scene I would have to replay when the store is on fire, I forgot who asks Kayleigh to get the extinguisherEDIT: Reading your walkthrough, it was Roger, so that fits I think

The main mystery/cliffhanger that bothered me was that explosion at the end after opening the passage

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

giom - 06 December 2019 09:51 PM

Sorry, didn’t see your second reply. I agree with you the main hint that made me think that is that when he comes to free you from the teacher’s lounge, he claims that the door wasn’t locked

Yes & there’s really no other indication that anyone else was aware that Roger & Kayleigh had both gone to the teacher’s lounge.

There’s one scene I would have to replay when the store is on fire, I forgot who asks Kayleigh to get the extinguisherEDIT: Reading your walkthrough, it was Roger, so that fits I think

Roger was actively involved in putting out the fire along with Kevin while Drake just seemed to do nothing. I don’t believe that Roger knew when he asked Kayleigh to help that the wiring had been tampered with? That would be a great twist but more info needed for that I think? Roger would have to be consumed with self-loathing as his face is ‘burnt-out’ in the journal & he’s shown being electrocuted. But he was locked in the teacher’s lounge.   

The main mystery/cliffhanger that bothered me was that explosion at the end after opening the passage

Yes, I agree & too reliant on guesswork.
We know from the journal that the perpetrator was sadistic & seemed to hate Roger so I wonder whether he was more of the target rather than Kayleigh? There was a reference to making a explosive device in the journal - could this have been set-up quickly after discovering Kayleigh’s misdemeanour by the perpetrator (Drake?) who may have realised that Roger might try to get Kayleigh out of the building or was it already sprung for action whenever?
Drake was having therapy sessions every week - is he the student who was referred to in the letter in Morty’s filing cabinet?

It would have been good to have had a little more closure but I don’t feel unhappy at the ending because a little bit of ambiguity can be fun.

Total Posts: 928

Joined 2009-11-10

PM

chrissie - 07 December 2019 01:42 PM

Roger was actively involved in putting out the fire along with Kevin while Drake just seemed to do nothing. I don’t believe that Roger knew when he asked Kayleigh to help that the wiring had been tampered with? That would be a great twist but more info needed for that I think? Roger would have to be consumed with self-loathing as his face is ‘burnt-out’ in the journal & he’s shown being electrocuted. But he was locked in the teacher’s lounge.   

Yup, that’s what I mean that excludes Roger since I don’t think there would have been any reason to target Kaleygh and if we assume it was Drake, he would have planned for Roger to get electrocuted when trying to help

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

If Drake is the perpetrator, why do you think he hates Roger so much?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top