• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Upcoming Movies - Trailer Zone

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

nomadsoul - 03 December 2015 10:12 AM
Lucien21 - 03 December 2015 03:44 AM

She with you?

Great entrance for WW.

Not sure about Lex he seems waay too goofy, but the rest looks cool.

WW is bad casting, total PR, them slim legs and zero muscles.

They showed the whole film in that trailer.

This. Too much info… Why did they reveal the villain?!?

I kind of liked goofy crazy Lex.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

wilco - 03 December 2015 12:10 PM
nomadsoul - 03 December 2015 10:12 AM
Lucien21 - 03 December 2015 03:44 AM

She with you?

Great entrance for WW.

Not sure about Lex he seems waay too goofy, but the rest looks cool.

WW is bad casting, total PR, them slim legs and zero muscles.

They showed the whole film in that trailer.

I kind of liked goofy crazy Lex.

Yeah, not to mention he is a great actor.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

wilco - 03 December 2015 12:10 PM

Good thing I’m staying away from the trailer then. Why always reveal so much? Nolan, Disney/Marvel and JJ Abrams don’t do it, and it’s not hurting their box office. Take a cue from them, DC.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Shane Clack back in style - Nice Guys trailer

Looks hilarious

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

wilco - 04 December 2015 03:14 PM

Shane Clack back in style - Nice Guys trailer

Looks hilarious

Two male leads form unlikly partners   .....check
Missing person/kidnapping….check
Christmas? (there was one tree in the background)....maybe check

Ok definetly a Shane Black movie.

DOes look funny though.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

So Ryan Gosling can do comedy too? Damn, is there anything he can’t do?

That toilet stall scene is hilarious!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Gutsy to do a sequel to an Oscar winning movie without Ang Lee, even more gutsy to put Bad moon Rising in the trailer when the original won best music Oscar.

Not sure about this one.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Lucien21 - 08 December 2015 05:44 PM

Gutsy to do a sequel to an Oscar winning movie without Ang Lee

For the best result, you really need Zhang Yimou, imo.

even more gutsy to put Bad moon Rising in the trailer when the original won best music Oscar.

In a Daft Punk-esque version, no less. Pronounciation is better than the original song, though, so there’s a bad moon on the rise, not a bathroom on the right. Tongue

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

Star Wars is getting so close…Please. It doesn’t need to be a masterpiece and I doubt it will be, but please. Just be solid.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Tad - 09 December 2015 05:47 AM

Star Wars is getting every so close…Please. It doesn’t need to be a masterpiece and I doubt it will be, but please. Just be solid.

I have more faith in present-day Disney than in George Lucas. I’m not expecting it to top Empire or Jedi, but I am expecting it to top Ep. I-III.

Total Posts: 1279

Joined 2012-07-11

PM

TimovieMan - 09 December 2015 04:13 PM
Tad - 09 December 2015 05:47 AM

Star Wars is getting every so close…Please. It doesn’t need to be a masterpiece and I doubt it will be, but please. Just be solid.

I have more faith in present-day Disney than in George Lucas. I’m not expecting it to top Empire or Jedi, but I am expecting it to top Ep. I-III.

That’s what I’m hoping for too.

Recently completed: Game of Thrones (decent), Tales from the borderlands (great!), Life is Strange (great!), Stasis (good), Annas Quest (great!); Broken Age (poor)

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

OMG they are doing another one of these…..Cowabunga Dude!!

Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

This time they have put an anti virus on their computers.

Independance Day 2 is coming.

Roberta Williams

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Lucien21 - 13 December 2015 03:47 PM

Independance Day 2 is coming.

Yay! Goldblum returns! Cool

Total Posts: 3933

Joined 2011-03-14

PM

Lucien21 - 13 December 2015 03:47 PM

This time they have put an anti virus on their computers.

But do they have a firewall? I bet that they haven’t though of that!

You have to play the game, to find out why you are playing the game! - eXistenZ

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top