• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

luckyloserTheTMDwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

I want Quest1 Back ... 

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Isnt enough time for anyone to learn from his mistakes ...
i ask to unban Quest1 ,Please ... for all the time i had as an enthusiastic poster for this site , i really lost it all with Quest1 disappearing.
he was one of the great members i met here on this site.

who ever read this and has something to offer at this situation, Please!.
i miss Quest1

Total Posts: 600

Joined 2011-06-07

PM

He was banned for not accepting the rules of this forum….I don’t think the admins will “un-ban” him unless he demonstrates a different style of behavior.

But on a different note:

Are you back now? or is this temporary?

[edit] why is my post in italic? I did not put any such tags in.

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

Advie stop whining and start talking about adventure games again. You used to do that, remember? We need you over on the Adventure forum, not in Chit Chat. Too many Walking Dead fans there and others with bad taste.
There hasn’t even been a Sierra thread in weeks   Pan

Total Posts: 600

Joined 2011-06-07

PM

Zifnab - 24 July 2013 07:55 AM

Advie stop whining and start talking about adventure games again. You used to do that, remember? We need you over on the Adventure forum, not in Chit Chat. Too many Walking Dead fans there and others with bad taste.
There hasn’t even been a Sierra thread in weeks   Pan

Maybe most of us recognize a good game when we see one. We’re not all suckers for pixelated graphics and nostalgic gameplay, you know Laughing
You do realize there will be a time not far away from now, when most people (even here in AG’s) weren’t even born (or at least far too young to remember) when Sierra was at its peak.
It’s just a matter of time.

Total Posts: 1368

Joined 2012-09-28

PM

subbi - 24 July 2013 08:42 AM

We’re not all suckers for pixelated graphics and nostalgic gameplay, you know Laughing

That’s a relief, any more people banging on about how great the Blackwell series is and I’d go insane Crazy

subbi - 24 July 2013 08:42 AM

You do realize there will be a time not far away from now, when most people (even here in AG’s) weren’t even born (or at least far too young to remember) when Sierra was at its peak.

Yeah, I do. I’m not so far away from being in that category. It’s a good thing time doesn’t make things worse.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

I am not whining Zifnab he not like dead or something , i miss Quest1 and i waited long to bring that up and i thought its a good timing ..
and maybe you might wanna get back to our posts together , his opinions and posts esp. upon mine always made me smile the guy had the courage and was caring in a nice way.

i know that the administration here will not care about my post, they have better thing to attend than to answer a member .but did what i wanted to do.

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

If you have a question for the mods, send a PM, not start a Chit Chat discussion thread.

And in answer to your question, I think The Rolling Stones sum it up quite nicely.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top