• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diego

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Happy Birthday UPtimist!

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Happy Birthday UP!

Have a red room cake!

Also a fine selection of coffee and donuts to wash it down with!

Have a great day old boy and make sure you get some photos of whatever you do to UPload here! Laughing

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 235

Joined 2004-09-18

PM

Thanks Intense, for filling in with Birthday Elf duties! Grin

*Gaah-kxnzkkgk!!!* (Uh, sorry, that’s not a Zoobonian greeting… That’s the closest approximation I can make for the sound of the rather violent sneezes I have to endure while fighting a mild Zoobonian bug. I mean that literally, of course… I’ll feel much better after giving it a few more kicks in its mandibles. Don’t ask about the sticky orange puddles.)

Happy Birthday, UPtimist!!!

As always, here’s your special birthday okonomiyaki:

And to accompany your okonomiyaki, a distinctly Japanese feast of culinary delights:
motsunabe (hotpot of stewed beef or pork guts) Yum

harihari-nabe (hotpot of stewed minke whale meat and mizuna greens)

and nattô (sticky fermented soybeans).

Enjoy!

Diabolus ex Machina since 1993

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Thank you all! I can’t believe you actually remembered Grin Must be a giant told you in a dream…

Intense Degree - 16 December 2013 07:17 AM

Happy Birthday UP!

Have a red room cake!

Also a fine selection of coffee and donuts to wash it down with!

Have a great day old boy and make sure you get some photos of whatever you do to UPload here! Laughing

Wow, that’s one amazing cake! In fact, I don’t think I could eat it, it’s so cool. Hopefully that gum I like is coming back in style, so that my teeth will be protected afterwards…

As for the donuts,

And finally, I’m afraid pictures of my day would be dreadfully boring, but I appreciate the pun very much Tongue
Well, maybe there’ll be some of this:

And mr. Birthday demon, if I wasn’t so full already, I’d be incredibly hungry now! One day, I have to get me some of that okonomiyaki! And now you tempt me with other dishes too. Truly, you doth tempt me.

Anyway, thank you very much again! Smile

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Happy Birthday Upsie! I hope you have a great day! Smile

Here’s a song for you.Young and Beautiful

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

Trunkyo - 16 December 2013 09:58 AM

Thanks Intense, for filling in with Birthday Elf duties! Grin

Sorry for treading on your toes Mr Birthday Demon but I couldn’t sit on that red room cake picture any longer! Besides which we never know when you’ll be sneaking in and out these days! Wink

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Happy Birthday, UPtimist!!!

Have some football cake:

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Thank you very much, everybody! I feel special now Smile And yay for more cakes that one almost doesn’t dare eat… I wonder if the players are edible?

Jelena - 16 December 2013 12:26 PM

Here’s a song for you.Young and Beautiful

Thank you! Just happy it wasn’t The Young and the Restless or The Bold and the Beautiful

Actually, those theme songs aren’t so bad…

It was a very uneventful day, but that’s fine by me, this time. We didn’t even have any kind of party this year, I guess everyone was just too tired and with Christmas right around the corner…

Anyways, for the first time in a few years I actually got a present (instead of just money)! Grin Extended edition of the Hobbit. And of course the traditional box of chocolates and woolly socks knit by my grandmom Tongue

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top