• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

AG’s Rock Community

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Grue22 - 04 May 2020 12:49 AM

Nice one. That’s you singing too?

No, sure not Wink

Total Posts: 5813

Joined 2012-03-24

PM

Whatever, that really is a beautiful version of the song.  Thumbs Up

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

chrissie - 07 May 2020 12:07 PM

Whatever, that really is a beautiful version of the song.  Thumbs Up

thank you, Chrissie

you ve been listening to any of my work, this is how its, i arrange all the music; guitars, drums bass…etc, and in the end, I manage to have different singers (mostly friends) to contribute.

Total Posts: 191

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

The words from one song over the music from another:

Folsom Prison Blues/Pinball Wizard Mash Up (Cash/Who)

And going in the other direction…

Puddles Pity Party - Folsom Wizard - 11/12/2018 - Paste Studios - New York, NY

Warning- People won’t have as much of a sense of humor about you putting an Alka Seltzer in your mouth then staggering into a restaurant while shouting “THE VIRUS HAS MUTATED!” as you’d hope they would.

Consider this: People say “Ewwww!!!” when they hear about a guy having a hairy bum or hairy back, yet every Teddy Bear ever made has had both a hairy bum AND a hairy back and nobody complains about them; In fact, people think Teddy Bears are adorable.

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

More puddley goodness!

Puddles doing a very good down tempo version of Elvis’s “Suspicious Minds”-

...And a breathtaking version of Dio’s “Rainbow in the Dark”-

That last one might be my favorite thing that Puddles has done.

Warning- People won’t have as much of a sense of humor about you putting an Alka Seltzer in your mouth then staggering into a restaurant while shouting “THE VIRUS HAS MUTATED!” as you’d hope they would.

Consider this: People say “Ewwww!!!” when they hear about a guy having a hairy bum or hairy back, yet every Teddy Bear ever made has had both a hairy bum AND a hairy back and nobody complains about them; In fact, people think Teddy Bears are adorable.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Wow, lovely cover of Dio’s.

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

Advie - 04 August 2020 08:51 AM

I know, right?  It’s a lot easier to catch the subtle nuances of the lyrics when they’re not being screamed at you.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Sage - 04 August 2020 03:11 PM
Advie - 04 August 2020 08:51 AM

I know, right?  It’s a lot easier to catch the subtle nuances of the lyrics when they’re not being screamed at you.

sure, i followed this guys channel already, found covers of Ozzy as also, nice!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i must admit that i am so jealous of the generations of the 60-70(s), they had the best of everything.

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Advie - 10 September 2020 04:41 PM

i must admit that i am so jealous of the generations of the 60-70(s), they had the best of everything.

Well, maybe not fashion sense.  Laughing

I did love listening to CCR:
“Tangerines and elephants are playin’ in the band.
Won’t you take a ride on a flyin’ spoon?
Wonderous apparitions provided by magicians,
Doot doot do lookin’ out my back door.”

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

And there’s a bathroom on the right.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Oh, no!  I’ve got to play the original now to get those lyrics out of my head!  Tongue

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

I found this song from the Dutch rock group “Alquin”. Never heard of them, but apparently this song was a hit in the mid-‘70s in the Netherlands.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1782

Joined 2010-01-10

PM

From the picture game thread elsewhere I mentioned about Miazma who are a Swedish goth rock band about whom I know nothing. I’m just curious about what people make of them:

Life is what it is.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

That’s actually right up my alley. Cool

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top