• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanchrissieKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

New Here? Introduce Yourself

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2018-09-10

PM

Hi Lady Kestrel, thanks!

I would love to develop something similar as broken sword in 3D, with a great story about a guy who want to become a RockStar. (can be about another subject, of course.)

I worked with a team in a Game Jam, a few years ago. No doubt that was an amazing experience!

I’m searching for at least 2 people for this project - a illustrator and a programmer.

What can you tell me?

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I’m not a developer, but if you look over the Adventure section of the forums, you can see what others are doing and maybe hook up with them via PM.

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2018-09-10

PM

Awesome! And Thanks again.

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2018-09-06

PM

Hello, everybody!

I’m new to these things called “actually replying a post” and “interacting” as I am used to lurk in the dark. Used to have an account on this forum, which I don’t seem to be able to access (was it deleted? I wonder…), so I decided to make a new one.
I’ve been playing adventure games since 2009, and am not sure if ‘Tales from Monkey Island’ was my very first adventure or not (maybe I played Sam & Max Hit the Road first? I really don’t remember).

That’s it. Hope we get along well.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Dashen - 25 September 2018 12:27 PM

I’m new to these things called “actually replying a post” and “interacting” as I am used to lurk in the dark. Used to have an account on this forum, which I don’t seem to be able to access (was it deleted? I wonder…), so I decided to make a new one.

There was a forum migration in 2012 where the forums switched to different software. If you had never posted with that old account, then that explains why it’s gone.

But anyway, welcome (back)! Thumbs Up

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

Another lurker comes into the light!  Welcome, Dashen!

Carpe chocolate.

Joined 2018-09-06

PM

Thanks! Smile

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2018-08-13

PM

Greets. I am an autism parent and game coder. I used to have many hobbies but my time is severely limited and largely concentrated now.

Joined 2018-10-03

PM

Hey everyone.  I’m Nai.  I’ve been playing adventure games since the 90s, some of my favorites from back then being the Tex Murphy games(Under a Killing Moon especially.)  I also really like newer, more cartoony ones like the Deponia games.

I’m actually hoping to reach out to one of the staff here, however.  We’re making an adventure game-visual novel hybrid (think Ace Attorney meets Tex Murphy, in a more narrative heavy, Americanime format.)  We want to post about it, but we wanted to run it by the staff first.

It’s nice to meet all of you!

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2018-11-11

PM

Hello! My name’s Julia and I’m an indie game dev.

My fondest gaming memories are classic adventure games of the Sierra SCI era—The Colonel’s Bequest and Quests for Glory 1 & 2, in particular! I also help mod a classic gaming community on Facebook called The Classic Gamers Guild.

I’m currently working on an EGA text parser mystery adventure game called The Crimson Diamond. I’ve got a playable demo, gameplay trailer, mail subscription list, a bunch of fun stuff over at http://www.thecrimsondiamond.com.

Happy adventuring!

—JM

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Welcome!!!

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2018-11-11

PM

TimovieMan - 12 November 2018 07:36 AM

Welcome!!!

Thanks so much! Good to be here SmileSmile

Joined 2019-01-02

PM

Well, I am Alice, hello to everyone!
I am fond of mobile games and my dream is to get a cup with screenshots from favorite games printed on it.
Hope I’ll know more about adventure games here)

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2019-02-01

PM

Greetings from Australia where the summers are so hot the best thing to do is stay in and play adventure games. Smile Smile

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Welcome!!!

What are your favourite AGs?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top