• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

GabrielKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Fifa World Cup 2018

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

wilco - 14 June 2018 07:09 PM

Btw, what a mess with the whole Spain/Lopetegui/Real Madrid situation… They couldn’t have waited until after the World Cup?

Yeah I didn’t get it. Why didn’t they wait till the end of the world cup to fire him? So he got another job after the WC. Why is it such a big deal?

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lucien21 - 14 June 2018 02:23 PM
Advie - 14 June 2018 01:20 PM

the news about Tomorrow’s Match Uruguay - Egypt, confirms Salah won’t play. i hope Uruguay won’t break the record of today’s match.

The last news I read had him 100% playing.

thanks Lucien!... i believe YE more than our whole media’s venues of/for news, whether the TV, newspapers, or electronic sites and whatnot ...etc, all together!
THANKS again for the good news, Yupiiii

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Salah will start on the bench.

Happy Birthday Salah.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

First half of Egypt - Uraguay and…...*snore*

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Lucien21 - 15 June 2018 07:34 AM

Happy Birthday Salah.

And me!, me too Laughing

Lucien21 - 15 June 2018 08:48 AM

First half of Egypt - Uraguay and…...*snore*

LOL, yeah, exactly.

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Advie - 15 June 2018 08:54 AM
Lucien21 - 15 June 2018 07:34 AM

Happy Birthday Salah.

And me!, me too Laughing

Happy Birthday Advie.

Mine is next week.

Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 355

Joined 2017-03-09

PM

Egypt are stupid. Deserve to be knocked out after not playing Salah.

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

That was heartbreaking for Egypt.

Looked like they were going to hold on to a draw. A decent save from Cavani, then Suarez blocked his team mate when the rebound came back off the post, then a cruel blow from a free kick.

Overall the game was dreadful, lots of bad passes and not much skill shown, but a draw would have been fair.

Egpyt 0-1 Uraguay

Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Only saw the first half and that was pretty boring.
Tough for Egypt, right at the end… Nothing is lost, Uruguay probably wins all matches. Now the big game is with Rússia.

Well, still Happy birthday, Advie!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

thanks, Lucien and Wilco for your birthday wishes!

very frustrating match and fucked up tactic by Cooper with tons of chances but players at front insisting on passing the ball back toward the defenders.

i begged the tv and Cooper for the last 10 mins with SALAH inside the pitch! he would’ve taken the attention of 2-3 Uruguayan players, even if he couldn’t score, yet injured or not! that would’ve been the best tactic for defense at those last killing mins. plus we ain’t got their 90+ mins agilities

!fuck you cooper with your ooold tactic that he probably brings from the English team of 1966 (with all due respect to the English team and players of that era), who had used it the best of it, very well, but long passes from the defense to the attackers, with 2 only in the middle!!!!!!!
he was playing the Egyptian team most of the time as 4-2-3-1 ! who plays with this shit strategy anymore??? in the year 2018!

uhh, it was a chance lost to come out from the first match with a draw with the strongest team of group A, but what can i say, we have to see what are we gonna in front of Russia, it is either them or us, as its only one match left for us! not two.

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Is this going to be the late late goal cup.

Morocco scores an own goal in the 95 min to gift Iran a 1-0 victory.

Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Own goal out of nowhere, lol

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Happy birthday Advie and tough luck. Egypt played very well and were very composed until the last 10 minutes in the game. I think the players were tired and the Uruguay players were just more physically fit. That’s why the Egyptian players started committing unnecessary fouls when in the rest of the game they were winning it cleanly.

Still they played a very good game, and I think they still have a chance to beat the other two teams and qualify. Bad day for the North African teams.

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Penalty to Portugal ..3mins

edit… 1-0

Roberta Williams

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Very quick goal. Yay for wilco Thumbs Up

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top