• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Life Is Strange: True Colors

Total Posts: 416

Joined 2018-03-07

PM

A bold new era of the award-winning Life is Strange begins, with an all-new playable lead character and a thrilling mystery to solve!

Alex Chen has long suppressed her ‘curse’: the supernatural ability to experience, absorb and manipulate the strong emotions of others, which she sees as blazing, colored auras.

When her brother dies in a so-called accident, Alex must embrace her volatile power to find the truth – and uncover the dark secrets buried by a small town.

Everything in the leaks turned out to be accurate. I like the graphics and that it’s an amateur detective story again. Power to manipulate people’s emotions could make for some cool puzzle and choice moments. Overall, it looks pretty good so far and I have more hope for Deck Nine making a good game over DontNod at this point. Looking forward to seeing more.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Now THAT looks like a great game! Would u call it AA or AAA ?

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2018-03-07

PM

Adv_Lvr - 18 March 2021 07:16 PM

Now THAT looks like a great game! Would u call it AA or AAA ?

Heart

Those are some AAA visuals right there, yeah. The environments are especially gorgeous,

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

wow, I guess everyone is different.  I have this game and played it for about 30 minutes for two different times and I hated the controls. I could not figure out what to do or where to go. It was very hard to figure out and after two tries I gave up.  Maybe I will try it again (probably not) but maybe.

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

mbday630 - 18 March 2021 07:50 PM

wow, I guess everyone is different.  I have this game and played it for about 30 minutes for two different times and I hated the controls. I could not figure out what to do or where to go. It was very hard to figure out and after two tries I gave up.  Maybe I will try it again (probably not) but maybe.

That’s some amazing superpowers you’ve got there. The video says the game comes out in September. Maybe you could be the star of the next LiS game?

Total Posts: 1350

Joined 2009-04-28

PM

I really don’t want to rush to any judgment here because I didn’t get on with before the storm or LIS2, but I really want this to be a good game, it looks like it could be?

Also feel a bit strange about the LIS remaster. Does it need it? I hope they don’t ruin such a great game…  Meh

3.5 time winner of the “Really Annoying Caption Contest Saboteur” Award!

Total Posts: 1075

Joined 2003-09-30

PM

Unfortunately Deck Nine is an underwhelming developer.

“Going on means going far - Going far means returning”

Joined 2018-03-07

PM

They’re, as of yet, unproven with their own characters and setting. So I’m willing to see where the go with this.

I will say that the Talkback mechanic from BtS doesn’t speak well of their creativity, mechanics wise. But, even within this brief reveal, the power for True Colors looks like it’ll be used in more interesting ways.

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

This does remind me, that I’ve yet to play Before the Storm. I’ve had it for ages, but I always seem to forget it exists.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

The game looks so amazing. I’d say AA also. I myself liked Before the Storm. So I’d give it a play if I were you.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2021-03-15

PM

After watching the trailer, I wanted to play. Looks gorgeous. Yes, and give the opportunity to replay the previous part well.

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Everyone’s saying the same things as they did for the LIS2 previews. That didn’t turn out so well, did it?

Joined 2018-03-07

PM

Luhr28 - 22 March 2021 07:10 AM

Everyone’s saying the same things as they did for the LIS2 previews. That didn’t turn out so well, did it?

What are they supposed to say? It’s not by the LiS2 dev and what they’ve shown so far looks good.

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

PlanetX - 22 March 2021 02:22 PM
Luhr28 - 22 March 2021 07:10 AM

What are they supposed to say? It’s not by the LiS2 dev and what they’ve shown so far looks good.

Maybe something like:
“This looks amazing but I’ll approach it with a healthy dose of skepticism because I thought the same about the last game, and maybe these games are made to look great in a trailer to create buzz but let’s wait for the reviews”

Total Posts: 141

Joined 2019-05-03

PM

I enjoyed LiS, although I felt it wasted some potential (especially regarding the puzzles. And maybe the end, where little of your previous decisions mattered ... as usual).
LiS 2 I ignored.
I think by the time this comes around I might be in the mood again. But the price seems pretty ridiculous right now. We’ll see.

Total Posts: 1619

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Life is strange 2 turned me off so bad I’m in that prove it to me mode, most definitely

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top