• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

CharophyceanchrissieKeybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Persona 5 strikers

Total Posts: 1619

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

The game comes out tomorrow and I already have it pre-loaded on my PS4 and I’m very excited. instead of a turn-based RPG it is an action-oriented Rpg more in the vain of Dynasty Warriors or like a Tales of game. It has gotten pretty great reviews and is about 40 to 50 hours long and is a direct sequel to Persona 5 and not Persona 5 Royal.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I am looking forward to playing this game. I loved Persona 5 and this is supposed to be almost as good.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Adv_Lvr - 01 March 2021 01:31 AM

I am looking forward to playing this game. I loved Persona 5 and this is supposed to be almost as good.

Heart

I am about 15 hours into the game and just completed the second dungeon. I’m really enjoying it, the comedy is great, I will say some of the big villains are not near as good as persona 5 but the the main cast is just as great as they always was. I’m really enjoying the story, although they say the play time for strikers is only about 35 to 50 hours compared to base Persona 5 but that’s still plenty of play time for me.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

35 to 50 hours compared to base Persona 5 but that’s still plenty of play time for me.

I gotta make time for this game. To me, any game with 50 hours of gameplay is well worth full price.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Adv_Lvr - 06 March 2021 08:38 AM

35 to 50 hours compared to base Persona 5 but that’s still plenty of play time for me.

I gotta make time for this game. To me, any game with 50 hours of gameplay is well worth full price.

Heart

I’m about 35 hours in and just finished the fourth dungeon but I’m doing all this side content as well, I am still really enjoying the game excellent sequel to base Persona 5

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

As a lover of Persona 5, it’s on my must buy list.

Good music really helps a game. Especially a JRPG.

Heart

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2021-03-15

PM

Played. I liked it very much. Make new parts to a good level. OST really liked

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top