• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

DalediegoLady Kestrelwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Check out my book

Total Posts: 97

Joined 2011-03-06

PM

I just self-published my first novel! Here is the description. If it sounds like something you would be interested in reading, you can get it through Amazon.com. It’s currently available as a paperback or ebook for the kindle (or kindle app on another device).

Book I of The Sentient Prophecy

When a patient at the birth center begs her to take her baby and keep him safe, Anna finds herself swept up into the affairs of the mysterious Dorn family. The Dorns belong to the Sentient, a clandestine group whose study of alchemy has granted them near-immortality, along with other powers.

Anna finds herself at the mercy of the Dorns. The patriarch’s health is rapidly deteriorating even though his kind can supposedly never fall ill. The daughter has borne a child to a human man in spite of the prophecy foretelling that such a half-breed will bring about the end of life as the Sentient know it. The sexy younger son can be just as infuriating as he is charming, and the older son thinks Anna knows too much and should be silenced.

When her world collides with theirs, nothing will ever be quite the same for Anna, or for the Sentient.

The Sentient on Amazon.com

Image Attachments

BookCoverImage.jpg

Currently Playing: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes;
Currently Re-Playing: Culpa Innata

Recently Finished: Secret Files: Puritas Cordis, Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer, Dear Esther

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Congrats on your new book ,
I think something wrong with the link ?
I found it here after googling
http://www.amazon.com/The-Sentient-Book-Prophecy-Volume/dp/0615992625

why is it only paperback release?

Total Posts: 97

Joined 2011-03-06

PM

Oops, sorry about the link. It’s available as both paperback and as an ebook for kindle, through amazon and its overseas branches. The link you provided brings you to the paperback version, but there is a place to click for the $2.99 ebook.

And thanks!

Currently Playing: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes;
Currently Re-Playing: Culpa Innata

Recently Finished: Secret Files: Puritas Cordis, Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer, Dear Esther

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2014-07-02

PM

will be sure to take a look

Total Posts: 81

Joined 2014-08-05

PM

Sounds interesting. How long did you write it?

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top