• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Gabrielrtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Text Adventure Playthrough #8: Counterfeit Monkey

Total Posts: 421

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

Karlok - 07 April 2021 09:28 AM

I got vaccinated today. Yippee! Cool

Congrats!

Total Posts: 7432

Joined 2013-08-26

PM

How are things in Sweden? I always get the impression your country handled the crisis much better than the rest of Europe.

See you around, wolf. Nerissa

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

I think the vaccination percentage in Sweden is about the same as in the Netherlands, perhaps slightly higher. My parents are 71 and still don’t know when they’ll get their first doses.

Far from everyone would agree that the “Swedish model” has been the best course of action during the pandemic. Now that most of Europe has caught up to our death rate, perhaps the complaints are fewer. Sweden is in any case doing pretty good economically.

To some extent, the government didn’t have choice since there is no legal room for lock-down.

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

Pegbiter - 07 April 2021 10:39 AM

My parents are 71 and still don’t know when they’ll get their first doses.

This changed quickly. They got vaccinated today.

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

So what were the Britishizing goggles all about? Did they even have a use for something? Or were they just part of the universe, to add some background.

Joined 2007-08-13

PM

I don’t think they changed objects, so I can’t see how we could have solved anything with them. We could probably have gotten a few laughs out of looking at various objects through them though.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Pegbiter - 09 April 2021 05:11 AM

I don’t think they changed objects, so I can’t see how we could have solved anything with them. We could probably have gotten a few laughs out of looking at various objects through them though.

They could maybe have opened a few extra possibilities. Adding a ‘u’ into a word ending with -or wouldn’t have changed the word, but that ‘u’ could maybe have given us some alternatives once we started removing letters from the Britishized words?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top