• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

chrissie

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Little Misfortune, from Fran Bow devs

Total Posts: 81

Joined 2013-09-05

PM

I loved Fran Bow, seems it’s set in the same universe.
RPS article here, including dev’s website.

Total Posts: 5569

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I really liked Fran Bow, so I’ll be keeping an eye on this one.

Carpe chocolate.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I just played Fran Bow again and loved it. The game is so very strange. There is nothing else quite like it out there. One of the best indies I have ever played. This game is supposed to get an IOS release and I am so looking forward to it. It does look tamer than Fran Bow, but is similar in art style.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 291

Joined 2018-01-11

PM

Whoa thanks for the heads up!  Looking forward to it!  I hope our new protagonist is as curious, witty, and defiant as Fran.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Got the game. The main character is very cute. The game is more adorable than it is scary so far.

This one has.very basic puzzles compared to Fran Bow so far, but I’ve only started the game. I’ll report more later when I have finished it.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 416

Joined 2018-03-07

PM

Played through the game last year, it was a decent enough distraction for a few hours. There were some quirky and fun moments. But ultimately it’s a slight and less impactful experience than Fran Bow in terms of narrative and gameplay.

Seems like a stop gap game for Killmonday in between bigger projects.

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Played through the game last year, it was a decent enough distraction for a few hours. There were some quirky and fun moments. But ultimately it’s a slight and less impactful experience than Fran Bow in terms of narrative and gameplay.

I have to agree. I just finished it and it is pretty short. It does have a few scares in it however that I did not see coming. The voice acting is excellent however, while Fran Bow didn’t have any.

Heart

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top