• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Keybordz

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

what games to play next on nintendo?

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2021-02-12

PM

ok, you guys anyone else who has finished all the levels of the games and played them over and over on Nintendo, or is it just me? X(
I wrote this post because I am looking for new games so can you guys please suggest some.
I already looked a bunch up I couldn’t find many games and reviews online so I thought it would be better if I asked in a games forum some people who actually play games and can maybe suggest some good ones, I’ll be very thankful if you do.
I also found some lists of Nintendo games that are about to come out (i typed new 2021 Nintendo switch games and best results were on sheeparcade and ign websites if you ask for my opinion) and I honestly only looked for those who will be released soon and I got a bunch of results but I would be grateful if I could play NOW and then buy the others when they come out. Help me, please Smile

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Cloudpunk

The Walking Dead - Final Season

Both Switch games.

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 2454

Joined 2019-12-22

PM

Hello gamesaddict!

Which games do you like?

What do you like about those those games?

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I’d add:

Thimbleweed Park

Neo Cab

To the list - great games.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1353

Joined 2017-09-18

PM

Bubble Bobble? Or Ghosts n Goblins. It was a pretty average console, all things considered. It’s a miracle that it made it to the SNES, but I suppose everything was amazing in the 80s.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top