• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04KeybordzLady KestrelTheTMDwalas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Bugsnax

Total Posts: 111

Joined 2006-12-29

PM

I keep getting drawn to this bizarre game since the reveal trailer dropped with an earworm of a soundtrack. Seems to be like Pokemon Snap but they’re all food and there’s weird undertones. Catch ‘em all in traps, feed them to people to trigger some body horror and try to rebuild a village and advance a mystery plot along the way. It might even technically be an adventure game depending on how much they do with the story.
reveal trailer:

gameplay trailer:

The golden age of mathematics - that was not the age of Euclid, it is ours. -Cassius Jackson Keyser

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I bought this from Epic winter sale. It seems awesome. But I’ve been trying to exhaust all the games in Xbox Game Pass at the moment, so it’ll have to wait a bit still.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I think Bugsnax is very fun and rather suitable for traditional adventurers. Some of the bugsnax are quite hard to catch including “timed puzzles” but you can try as many times as you like, and not all of them need to be caught. There are also some “boss fights” though I’m not sure if they’re actually required for the main plot at all.

The plot (and the whole game) is silly but there is an actual storyline. I would consider this an adventure game of sorts.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top