• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Anything Goes.

Total Posts: 7109

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

nomadsoul - 11 October 2017 01:03 PM

Shame to Meryl and others , Hollywood is burning with each new victim opening up

More allegations popping up like wildfire now

And

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/oct/11/harvey-weinstein-lea-seydoux?CMP=share_btn_tw

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Solid snake had an event too, mind blown

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sq8ep8

Pan

Total Posts: 165

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

I left another absolute age (though not a so massive one) between posts. I’m basically Twin Peaks. To everyone who asked how I was, I’m doing alright Smile , had quite a creatively productive year, which I’m hoping will continue being fairly fruitful.

Partly remembered to post here again because I started playing Resident Evil 7 the other day and was thinking to myself that it kind of reminds me of Realms of the Haunting; did a quick Google to see if anyone else had made the comparison and found someone had on here.

Yeeeeeessss

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

We’re simply the best, Hammerite Wink

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

Modern day Despotism

Spain is to start suspending Catalonia’s autonomy on Saturday, after its leader threatened to declare independence.
The prime minister’s office said the cabinet would meet to activate Article 155 of the constitution, allowing it to take over running of the region.
Catalan leader Carles Puigdemont said earlier the region’s parliament would vote on independence if Spain “continues repression”.
Some fear the moves could spark unrest.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

How many girls in this picture !?

Joined 2005-09-29

PM

That green division explains it

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

nomadsoul - 24 October 2017 10:58 AM

That green division explains it

correct, that was fast too Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

White sausage. Yum.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

i think (i know) there are some poster intimidated by my much posting kinda daily here!, but what can i say or do, doesn’t everybody had a platform and site, like FB, Instagram, Twiter…etc, that they are in love with and kinda addicted to it, well Adventuregamers(dot)com is like this for me, so for whoever is intimidated by my routine daily posts you know now why is it like this! if you still don’t like it, well you know what all i can say i sorry if i intimidated in anyway Smile

and we need cheer up, it is just an electronic hobby, that doesn’t give or take anything but the connection that offers to know and interacting with other ppl with your same interests, so how great is that!!

Total Posts: 294

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

Advie - 31 October 2017 02:31 PM

i think (i know) there are some poster intimidated by my much posting kinda daily here!, but what can i say or do, doesn’t everybody had a platform and site, like FB, Instagram, Twiter…etc, that they are in love with and kinda addicted to it, well Adventuregamers(dot)com is like this for me, so for whoever is intimidated by my routine daily posts you know now why is it like this! if you still don’t like it, well you know what all i can say i sorry if i intimidated in anyway Smile

and we need cheer up, it is just an electronic hobby, that doesn’t give or take anything but the connection that offers to know and interacting with other ppl with your same interests, so how great is that!!

I’ve always liked your posts Advie and always thought you should post more, not less!  Thumbs Up

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

BitingWit, thank you very much, ppl like who are the reason that i love this site.

Total Posts: 294

Joined 2017-01-12

PM

Kevin Spacey always seemed to me a very creepy guy. Ben Affleck too. I never enjoyed their movies anyway. Dustin Hoffman is more surprising but not really to be honest.

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2017-11-02

PM

Brain!

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top