• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

angelus_04

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The Last of Us Part 2

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2021-01-21

PM

SoI just replayed it for the second time.

This is a depressing game. Regardless, It has such a creative, innovative, and distinct approach to storytelling, and the gameplay takes huge strides to give the player a realistic and deeply disturbing experience that ties into the messages.
The story is masterful in how it guides the player through the emotions of the characters, only to make you step back and observe the consequences of your actions.

The story definitely isn’t for everyone, but it’s memorable and masterfully stacked up to a conclusion that leaves you thinking for days.

It’s an emotional journey that explores revenge from many perspectives. It goads the player on, only to make them regret their actions later. The story is controversial, but I thought it was incredibly well thought out and executed. The gameplay is tense, realistic, violent, and purposeful. With great music, graphics, performances, and more, this is a truly unforgettable experience.

Kickass mom of three boys! I love adventure games of all types.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

At least it’s different from the first one. I didn’t see the ending coming at all.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top