• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

walas74

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Post all your YouTube shit here!

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Brilliant movie in which they explain how a differential works:

I especially like all the trumpets at the beginning and the fact that the explanation starts about two minutes in the movie. The explanation is very clear and well presented too.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

This is what happens when the Power Rangers grow up…

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Lucien21 - 24 February 2015 03:40 PM

This is what happens when the Power Rangers grow up…

Reminds me a lot of that Mortal Kombat Legacy series…

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 415

Joined 2007-12-29

PM

sorry to brag, but this is my grandson singing at my son’s wedding (his father).  I think he does really good. I watch this all the time and it always puts a smile on my face.

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2015-02-20

PM

Beautiful and inspirational short film Smile

Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible, and suddently you are doing the impossible.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Homemade olympics Tongue

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

how would you evaluate this?, would go “ma man, ma-kinda-man” or “what a jerk?!”

Robert Downey star walks out on an interview.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Advie - 23 April 2015 05:37 PM

how would evaluate this?, would go “ma man, ma-kinda-man” or “what a jerk?!”

Robert Downey star walks out on an interview.

The interviewer is the jerk. The guy is there to promote the Avengers not to do a personal interview and to try and ambush someone with decades old personal stuff was, imo, underhanded and uncalled for.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

me too, i ve seen much pressure on Robert face, that it hurt me (in a way), (esp that he is one of my fav) , made feel so uncomfortable for him..

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Yeah, the interviewer’s in the wrong here, but Downey Jr. shouldn’t walk out either. How hard is it to say that what’s in the past is in the past, and ask if they can focus on Avengers instead? Instead of walking out, just make clear that this line of questioning won’t stand. Especially if you said not 10 seconds ago that the interviewer still had 3 minutes left…

Harrison Ford probably has the best approach in this. Everything that sounds even remotely related to his personal life gets an immediate “I don’t talk about my personal life”...

Frankly, their past experiences and personal life are irrelevant, imo.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

He told the interviewer twice what he thought about the questions and the interviewer started about his father etc. I would have walked out too.

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

How about the method of Tom Cruise’s character in Magnolia? Remaining dead silent for the remainder of the interviewer’s time (“quietly judging him”)... Innocent

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

TimovieMan - 24 April 2015 06:38 AM

How about the method of Tom Cruise’s character in Magnolia? Remaining dead silent for the remainder of the interviewer’s time (“quietly judging him”)... Innocent

but she was one pretty woman (the interviewer) i wouldn’t mind just looking at her without a word for that long while, but that guy, ewww!  Crazy

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

This guy is incredible and inspirational.
He makes art with a typewriter because he has a disease that prevents him from normal drawing, and yet his art still looks incredible.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top