• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoIronCretinLady Kestrelluckyloser

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Catching livestock in rune factory 1 DS

Total Posts: 291

Joined 2018-01-11

PM

Hey I was hoping someone could help me learn how to get livestock in rune factory on ds?

So the first RF is like harvest moon, there’s a big emphasis on crops, only now you can go into dungeons and fight, and level up.  I assumed I would be able to buy live stock from a nearby farm but I was wrong.  I got the option to build a animal hutch, which I did, but now I need animals to put in it. 

I went into the dungeon to fight monsters and stuff, but using the sword on them, they predictably die.  Is there an item I missed that I need to catch them? 

The game mentioned “docile” creatures, and all the monsters I’ve come across in Carmite Cave are aggressive, so maybe I need to beat the first dungeon first?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  My farm is in the money now, so I’m ready to start supporting livestock, but I don’t know how to get them!  I really want to be able to get eggs and milk, and wool and stuff so I can start learning crafting or cooking or something.

Thanks!

(PS I tried other rune factory games before the first one, but the second one on wii is just way too hard to jump in the middle of the series, so I thought maybe if I start at the beginning it will be more clear how to play the later games, but this first one, I do not have the box and manual to look for advice.)

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top