• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoSpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

It takes two.

Total Posts: 1619

Joined 2015-07-01

PM

Wife and I are almost done with it takes two, I believe we’re on chapter 7, and the game has 9 total chapters.

I can’t tell you how great this game is, you can tell a lot of love and energy was poured into the gameplay and the world that it builds. The game play Loop really is amazing because it’s constantly evolving or changing every hour or so out of the 12-hour experience. The game just knows when to move on to something new, the game never over stays its welcome.

The one negative I have is the story, it could have been great but what’s there is just ok, you really do grow to hate the two main characters. I see nothing redeeming about them. And no matter what they do in the end I don’t think anything will change my mind. The story is serviceable I just don’t like the main characters. Some of the side characters you meet though are wonderful and entertaining.

Overall if you got 10 to 12 hours to spare and somebody to play with I highly highly recommend this game, it will definitely be in my top five of the year

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → General → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top