• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoskeeter_93

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Help i want to find a game of my childhood

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2021-04-14

PM

Guys, I remember playing a game when I was a kid. There you had to travel, I know that sounds strange, literally in books, where you searched for objects, solved puzzles, etc. The books featured various characters like Dracula, Rapunzel, and the Headless Horseman. The goal was to find the evil Genie. In fact, I’d be surprised if anyone else played it, as it seemed to be a fairly niche project. I would be grateful if you can help

Total Posts: 2

Joined 2021-04-14

PM

ss-10b - 14 April 2021 03:51 PM

Guys, I remember playing a game when I was a kid. There you had to travel, I know that sounds strange, literally in books, where you searched for objects, solved puzzles, etc. The books featured various characters like Dracula, Rapunzel, and the Headless Horseman. The goal was to find the evil Genie. In fact, I’d be surprised if anyone else played it, as it seemed to be a fairly niche project. I would be grateful if you can help

nevermind i have found it. It was Azada Ancient Magic

Total Posts: 5568

Joined 2008-01-09

PM

I was going to suggest one of the Azada games.  I’m glad you found it.

Carpe chocolate.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Hint Requests & Technical Problems → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top