• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diegoSpeedBo

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The photo thread

Total Posts: 235

Joined 2004-09-18

PM

Hi bullsie! Let me know which pic you’re in interested in, I can send you a bigger version for your desktop. (I bet I know which one, though! Wink)

Diabolus ex Machina since 1993

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Great pics both Trunk and Lucien!
I looove the beach pics. I bet the water was cold though. Being an English beach and all. Wink

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Jelena - 27 June 2012 12:21 PM

Great pics both Trunk and Lucien!
I looove the beach pics. I bet the water was cold though. Being an English beach and all. Wink

Yes it was freezing.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 129

Joined 2010-08-29

PM

I have decided to kidnap this thread with some photos of my cat Majsan!  Wink She was also known by the name ‘The Goddess’. (she wasn’t given that name by me btw) She lived with me for 10 years, she died in 2010, and I still miss her terribly.

I have two new cats now, maybe I’ll post some pictures of them later. One of them has the most amazing eyes but she always looks away, and the other one never stays still long enough… Tongue

Total Posts: 63

Joined 2006-05-09

PM

Trunkyo - 26 June 2012 10:27 AM

Hi bullsie! Let me know which pic you’re in interested in, I can send you a bigger version for your desktop. (I bet I know which one, though! Wink)

I like them all ............teehee but I love the middle one.  I really like the last one, but it might get fuzzy on the desk top ?  What do you think ?

Lord make my words as sweet as honey, for tomorrow I may have to eat them.

Total Posts: 10

Joined 2008-11-04

PM

From my recent (second) trip to Amsterdam. I just love this beautiful city with its canals! I couldn’t pick a few favourites so here is a spam of pictures

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Great pics! That Volvo Amazon (first pic)looks to be in great shape!

Lazy Bee

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

You see a lot of those on the roads here. My brother wanted one, but now he has a tractor and a horse. I’d rather have the car Smile.
And Amsterdam is by far the most beautiful city in the world.

Joined 2008-11-04

PM

Jelena - 09 July 2012 03:24 AM

Great pics! That Volvo Amazon (first pic)looks to be in great shape!

Thanks! Yeah I had to take a picture of it once I caught the climpse of it.

tsa - 09 July 2012 03:52 AM

Indeed it is. However I don’t see myself going back again anytime soon as I explored most of the city this time around. My favourite area is the Jordaan area (and to some extent the red light district is beautiful if you just pay attention to the old buildings). Elsewhere is just standard modern city fair with fancy/non fancy shops.
By the next time I am in the Netherlands I want to see the southern part and some “windmill” villages.

If anyone is planning to go to Amsterdam I recommend booking your nights at Barangay B&B. An amazing place with the most friendly hosts who take their time and explain to you the areas and sights of Amsterdam. They usually spend half an hour explaining and marking spots on the map.
The rooms are beautifully decorated and have a lot of space (better than even 4 star hotels)
It is also only 3 - 5 minutes from the central train station. You are just a few minutes away from the Jordaan area.

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

But then you haven’t seen Oslo. Tongue Wink

Lazy Bee

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Show me a link to a beautiful place in Oslo on Google Maps! Tongue

BTW, Majsan, Majsan looked like she was an adorable cat! I can imagine you miss her. My friends lost their two dogs in a short while 4 years ago and they still miss them. They always expect them to be in places they usually were, but of course they aren’t anymore…

Total Posts: 63

Joined 2006-05-09

PM

Great pics Mike Grin I love looking at everyones pictures Grin

Lord make my words as sweet as honey, for tomorrow I may have to eat them.

Total Posts: 1555

Joined 2005-12-06

PM

I have a friend in Netherlands, I hope I get to visit him one day. I’ve only visited our neighbour countries: Sweden, Estonia, Russia (not even Norway Frown).

And the kittykat is very beautiful.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age Origins: Awakening
Recently Played: Red Embrace: Hollywood, Dorfromantik, Heirs & Graces, AI: The Somnium Files, PRICE, Frostpunk, The Shapeshifting Detective (CPT), Disco Elysium, Dream Daddy, Four Last Things, Jenny LeClue - Detectivu, The Signifier

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Oh, I completely missed the kitty pics of Majsan’s Majsan.
She was truly a beautiful cat! Smile
Please post pics of the new cats!

Lazy Bee

Joined 2008-11-04

PM

Jelena - 09 July 2012 05:22 AM

But then you haven’t seen Oslo. Tongue Wink

Heh! Well to be honest personally if we are to judge the historical center/central area Amsterdam wins with its unique style and architecture. Oslo is a bit ugly in my opinion from a design perspective.
However if you take into account the nature, “fjords”, islands, recreation opportunities I am pretty proud of Oslo Smile.

bulldog - 09 July 2012 07:24 AM

Great pics Mike Grin I love looking at everyones pictures Grin

Thanks! Yeah it is such a joy to look at pictures. I hope to always find inspirational travel destinations by looking at other peoples pictures.

Majsan what a beautiful cat Smile! Sorry to hear about the loss. I am not looking forward to the day my current pets die.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top