• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

LittleRose

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Sprite creator / Animator required for hobby Lucas-esque Adventure

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2013-10-17

PM

Hi All!

We’re a team of people based in the Midlands, UK, working to create a hobby AGS adventure game. We have everything we need including professional script, art, character design, music production and voice acting….. We just need a pixel art character creator / animator.

The game itself will be a freeware release, which may hopefully lead to better things. The emphasis is on quality and hilarity and we aim to release a first chapter to begin with, lasting a couple of hours or so. All puzzles, script and background art have been developed and we have experienced users of AGS to compile it all….. we just need you! I will provide hand drawn character designs for you to work with.

If you are interested then please reply to this post or email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

see below for an example of the background art. I’m looking for low res sprites akin to monkey island 2 quality or thereabouts. The backgrounds will be low res’d to fit in with the retro theme.

keep in mind this is unpaid work (like all of us).... Something of a hobby… maybe nice for a portfolio too?

feel free to ask questions…. I can even email further backgrounds, character designs, bits of script etc.

thanks for looking

Lee

Image Attachments

van_helsing_colour.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top