• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretinJdawg445

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The football (soccer) thread

Total Posts: 655

Joined 2017-04-14

PM

I hope so, Everton deserve someone better.  But no one deserves that errr…overweight gentleman at their club tbf.

Total Posts: 8998

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Champions!

What a season!

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

congrats Man, always!

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

wilco - 06 May 2018 09:17 AM

Champions!

What a season!

You from Porto wilco? Congrats for the win.

Total Posts: 355

Joined 2017-03-09

PM

That is one ugly team of footballers.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 06 May 2018 06:35 PM

congrats Man, always!

SoccerDude - 06 May 2018 10:00 PM

You from Porto wilco? Congrats for the win.

Thanks!
Great season without transfer money where our only buy was the manager that completely changed the players attitude.

cyfoyjvx - 07 May 2018 04:43 AM

That is one ugly team of footballers.

Imagine if we had Rooney!

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

congrats my fella citizen and birthday mate

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Congrats. Player of the year. One more final to play.

Did you ever expect this kind of success Advie?

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wilco - 14 May 2018 03:45 PM

Kinda, cuz since i had noticed him as a good, promising player since watching how he played at London 2012 Summer Olympics football tournament, i was always after him wherever he went.
remember early when Barca sold Neymar and i said they should ve gone for Salah instead Dembele, i know him well and i know he never played at his most most valid position in the pitch until he met Klopp, i also said he will end up signing for a Spanish team at the end of this session, so yeah Kinda, but what he had done this year made those (just) assumptions or hopes exceeding some feelings i had to be actually valid or true .

and we will beat Uruguay, i tell ye, because this match will be at the day of his birth, and the national team (we) are very emotional and they will do everything they got to honor him and what he had given and shown to the world of the Egyptian people Value (more than riding camels) maybe since what the president Sadat did between 1970-1981.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 14 May 2018 05:07 PM
wilco - 14 May 2018 03:45 PM

Kinda, cuz since i had noticed him as a good, promising player since watching how he played at London 2012 Summer Olympics football tournament, i was always after him wherever he went.
remember early when Barca sold Neymar and i said they should ve gone for Salah instead Dembele, i know him well and i know he never played at his most most valid position in the pitch until he met Klopp, i also said he will end up signing for a Spanish team at the end of this session, so yeah Kinda, but what he had done this year made those (just) assumptions or hopes exceeding some feelings i had to be actually valid or true .

and we will beat Uruguay, i tell ye, because this match will be at the day of his birth, and the national team (we) are very emotional and they will do everything they got to honor him and what he had given and shown to the world of the Egyptian people Value (more than riding camels) maybe since what the president Sadat did between 1970-1981.

I totally see him going to Spain but maybe 1 more year under Klopp. But who knows what Madrid will be up to this Summer?
I was not expecting it, so many classy goals in the PL and the CL, but I wasn’t following his career after Chelsea.

Egypt plays Uruguay the same day Portugal plays Spain. Let’s both celebrate! Smile

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

wilco - 14 May 2018 05:36 PM

I totally see him going to Spain but maybe 1 more year under Klopp. But who knows what Madrid will be up to this Summer?
I was not expecting it, so many classy goals in the PL and the CL, but I wasn’t following his career after Chelsea.

Egypt plays Uruguay the same day Portugal plays Spain. Let’s both celebrate! Smile

i know, Liverpool fans will be disappointed and maybe hate him too, cuz ‘hate is only love went in vain’, but some chances never come twice and that included Real Madrid, they will not gonna wait for him even if he did the next season the same performance or more.
i wish i can say i support he stays in Liverpool tho i would love him to, i would never say it, because what if he ends after another year going ManU or Chelsea as they had shown interest too, better be hated when you are away, right?

Yeah!! let us show those ^%%$#& hell man, and cheer you and me over a bottle of champagne too.

Total Posts: 2704

Joined 2004-08-02

PM

Yaay for the Egyptian brother pharoah for player of the year. Grats advie, and hope the Egyptian team will go far in the world cup. I will definitely be rooting for them.

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

SoccerDude - 14 May 2018 09:55 PM

Yaay for the Egyptian brother pharoah for player of the year. Grats advie, and hope the Egyptian team will go far in the world cup. I will definitely be rooting for them.

thanks, SoccerDude! Smile yeah he is an honor for all of us

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

When your fav Team with your 1st fav (previous) player, plays against your current fav player.

what is it with us Wilco, then was Portugal v Egypt, and now its CR7 v Mo.

but as we both are ‘Real’ Real Madrid Fans, i will be cool this match, anyways (only 1 week away, btw) watch and hope for the greatest game, and maybe enjoy lots of goals too.

Joined 2004-01-05

PM

Advie - 19 May 2018 07:05 AM

When your fav Team with your 1st fav (previous) player, plays against your current fav player.

what is it with us Wilco, then was Portugal v Egypt, and now its CR7 v Mo.

but as we both are ‘Real’ Real Madrid Fans, i will be cool this match, anyways (only 1 week away, btw) watch and hope for the greatest game, and maybe enjoy lots of goals too.

Best players in the world have a tendency to always meet!
Like you I don’t really care who wins, just hoping for a great match.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top