• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

IronCretin

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Death mark - horror adventure on ps4/vita/switch

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

I recently stumbled into this game having heard of it exactly nowhere. Just finished the first chapter and i have to say if you enjoy zero escape/dangan ronpa/corpse party, this is a must try. Gameplay consists of exploring haunted locations, searching for objects, doing inventory puzzles, while you pick a party member to explore with you in each place. And then there are occasional encounters where you have to answer a question correctly or perform an inventory interaction quickly or face doom. I just happened to see it on the shelf of a local game shop and saw the name aksys on it and thought “wait.. aksys made another horror adventure?” And it seems it released very quietly this last Halloween. Im quite happy with it so far.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

I picked it up at a bargain price and love it. It came with a full color booklet which is rare these days.

Anyway, finishing up chapter 3 now and can’t stop playing it. Best horror game since Dangaronpa in my book.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

Total Posts: 1891

Joined 2010-11-16

PM

Yeah its an interesting game and more on the grisly side of horror than other games. I did find the game play to get pretty tedious in areas.. but i still liked it.

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Yes, that is true, but it is still one of the stranger games I have ever played. Have to play it again.

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top