• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diego

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

My Mission Asteroid parody alpha remake

Total Posts: 2653

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

When I wrote my blogs about the old Sierra Hi-Res series, I thought it would be fun to try and remake one of them. I chose Mission Asteroid, but as the game is a tad dull, I noticed that parody would be a better approach to it.

So here’s my first alpha release of the almost forgotten adventure game from the mist of 1980’s if anyone wants to give a clunky alpha build a spin. Head to my blog for the DL link and some gameplay instructions.

Or just click here to DL it from Google Drive. Either way, just unpack it and play.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Mouse Lagging and background fading as i move it also even with the ‘Simplest’ quality, tomimt. anyway around this?.. it looks great i wanna really give it a run

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Not yet, I’m afraid. This is still a very early alpha build, so I suspect it to be broken in many ways.

But, it would be nice if you could take screenshots of the issues.

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

there ‘ll be nuthin more than what i said, its an anti-aliasing case 100%, and it gets better a bit with the simplest setting but yet not too comfortable.

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Okay, I’ll fiddle with the AA setting for the next build. Hopefully, that’ll help some.

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

Here’s a new version of the alpha. I tweaked the quality settings, so maybe that’ll help if you had issues with the previous build. There’s no new gameplay in comparison to the first build, I’ve mainly just focused on scene building.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=16UV7eqQdNrutlAywzjkV1dpN6xr-K7os

Joined 2013-03-14

PM

A 3rd alpha release: http://playernone.blogspot.com/2018/05/mission-asteroid-3rd-alpha-release.html

You can now play the game fully through to the destruction of the asteroid. I’ve also changed controls a bit, so the game should be a bit more fluent. Check my blog post for DL link as well as instructions.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top