• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Gabrielrtrooney

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The photo thread

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Jelena - 17 March 2013 04:53 PM

But you can see the small versions can’t you?
I’m really sick and tired of the forum not being able to handle pictures like before. These days I only post those ‘small ones’ since I can’t be bothered to resize them each time. I also post my pictures on facebook you know… Naughty  Wink

Maybe this is what you mean that you can’t be bothered to do, but when I upload pictures, I just select “resize in YxZ” (or whatever) in the upload options and they all resize there automatically. I used to do 800x600 in the old forums, but now it’s that, umm, 600x460 or whatever.

Also, since I’m posting anyways, one more random picture (the rest were either too similar or not that interesting):

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

tsa - 17 March 2013 09:36 PM

You’re a very mean woman Jelena, and I don’t like you anymore.

Wink

Tongue Wink

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 334

Joined 2003-10-16

PM

Some pictures from the Half Marathon. Here is me near the start, looking like this will be no problem.

Here’s me coming up to the finish line, looking like I’ve done 13.1 miles on hilly roads.

No Nonsense Nonsonnets 44

Quest for Knowledge

I’m hoping to find name for game that I played long ago
The people here so well-informed, someone is sure to know
A time machine, grandfather clock, I give it to myself
Oh never mind, the box is sitting there upon my shelf

For real retro gaming nerds, name that game.

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Great pics Steve! I’m really impressed by your achievement!

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

A tiny bird in my father’s garden:

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2012-08-15

PM

I’m less than half a kilometer from the place those pics were taken right now. On a side note been sitting inside and playing Skyrim all day. Talk about weird Smile
- Lasse

UPtimist - 12 February 2013 07:32 AM

(Edit: Well, the links don’t work because this damn new forum messes the code in them (the changes the space code into an actual space) but at least the pics work)

Pictures from my walk on Sunday. At this place I thought it’d be a perfect setting for a Skyrim (fan) film Grin I’ve been here countless times, but rarely on winter, especially with such deep snow. Coming from the bottom:

That’s a bear statue covered in snow in that “cave”. The stairway leads up above to the cliff with 200-300 steps (I can’t remember how much anymore).

And to top the whole Skyrim feel, there’s also this tower at the top:

And there’s a couple more in the gallery. The park is definitely one of my favorite places… anywhere, really Smile

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Hahaa, Life is full of little coincidences Grin I’m not really too far away from there either (like, 2 kms) Wink Didn’t expect to meet someone from here… here! So nice to meet you Tongue

And Tsa, I believe that’s the same bird I posted in Luna’s birthday thread… We have a lot of them in our garden in the summer Smile

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

I went to my favourite station today. Only old trains come there.

They had some problems with the steam engine, so this little diesel helped pull the train.

A shed with a very rare petrol-powered rail ‘car’ in it.

Something rusty.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

That last picture is PR for British Rail’s new train. Smile

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

What! I thought it was what’s left of the Fyra, the new high speed train that broke down daily for two weeks between Belgium and the Netherlands before being taken off the track again.

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

I was at the coolest place yesterday: Beekbergen in the Netherlands! It’s the headquarters of the Veluwse Stoomtrein Maatschappij. They have a lot of old steam trains, cargo trains, and of course my true love, steam locomotives!

Man these things are cool.

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

My 17th century tulips are in bloom. I bought them in December in the Rijksmuseum. They are are bred to look like tulips on 17th century Dutch paintings.
It took them a while to get in bloom because I planted them a bit deep, I think. But they look beautiful still, so no harm done.

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Tractor nr. 851

I rebuilt the tractor I got for my 12th birthday, almost 33 years ago. I missed only two bits; the most prominent one being the wheel inside the big tyre on the left side (cleverly hidden in this picture). If someone has it and can miss it, please contact me. It’s the wheel that fits inside the 24x43 tyre.

Total Posts: 49

Joined 2004-11-26

PM

If your tractor is official Lego, you could check out the Lego store online (http://www.lego.com/). You would change it for your region but in their customer service, you can look for the missing piece you need in case someone else doesn’t have it.

I looked at everyone’s photos and they’re all lovely.

Resident science freak

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

I’m a bit afraid this tractor is so old that the wheel is not available anymore, but I shall have a look there! I did find it on eBay but for quite a high price Smile.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top