• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Becky

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

The photo thread

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

UPtimist - 23 October 2012 02:43 PM

Ah, I had a great time there ^^ I wish I could go back there now - it’d be great now that I know how things work and all that (you know, transportation etc.).

It seems Paris does that to people! Smile

Where in Paris is she staying?

She lives about 100 meters from L’Arc de Triomphe. (She can see it from her window.) She lives in a tiny apartment just across the street from where ‘her family’ lives. Lucky girl.

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

(Edit): Gah! It’s showing the links as pictures! Waaaay too many for that (plus too big)... I guess I’ll just show very few selected ones. But I’ll have to upload them as smaller first (I don’t know the code for showing them smaller).

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

UPtimist - 24 October 2012 12:46 PM

(Edit): Gah! It’s showing the links as pictures! Waaaay too many for that (plus too big)... I guess I’ll just show very few selected ones. But I’ll have to upload them as smaller first (I don’t know the code for showing them smaller).

The site turns image links automatically into the images.
Might I suggest using [url= http/link] description [ /url] to post the links?

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Look, mushrooms on a tree trunk!

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Or a strangely-clawed creature trying to break out of the tree… Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Here’s one of my favorite pics from Paris. As a picture it’s not so special but I like it nevertheless Grin

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Paris in the fall…

Lazy Bee

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Ah!

Well, let’s keep posting Paris pictures, then Tongue

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

I raise with the view from Elin’s window:

Only the small version. The big one doesn’t fit this forum. Frown

Lazy Bee

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

So, Maruca and I are back from Amsterdam. I didn’t make many pictures because the weather was bad (rain and cold) and I have been in Amsterdam too many times. It’s not new for me anymore, but I still think Amsterdam is the most beautiful city in the world. Despite the weather we had a great time together. Here are some pictures:

The canals.

The interiour of Cinema Tuschinski. Beautiful Art Nouveau.

The Museumplein seen from the Rijksmuseum. It was so misty we couldn’t even see the new Stedelijk museum.

Technical museum Nemo seen from the replica of a VOC ship that is part of the Scheepvaartmuseum.

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2004-04-01

PM

A photo of our well mannered cats!  Smile

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Adorable! Smile

Lazy Bee

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

I’m not usually a fan of cat pictures because, they are, quite simply, pictures of cats and nothing more (I like cats and all, but just a cat doesn’t make a picture Wink) - but this… is one amazing cat picture Grin Seriously, it’s just brilliant all the way from the composition (including the background) to the super cuteness of the cats Tongue Not to mention the lighting…

Bravo, Tobbe! Smile

Total Posts: 8

Joined 2004-04-01

PM

Thank you Lena and UPtimist for the kind words, I must say I like the photo quite a lot myself, it wasn´t super easy to get them pose that way!  Smile My girlfriend had to stand behind my back and talk to them to get their attention…Here´s another photo of Mimmi (the female cat) I quite like…

Image Attachments

001_photorimediterat800x450.jpg

Click thumbnail to see full-size image

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Winter in Nyköping. -22C today.

Lazy Bee

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top