• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Beatrix resigns

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

That’s a brilliant idea. Finally we can rule the world again like we did in the 17th century, before those pesky English ruined it all!

By the way, I just read in the newspaper that it will not be Willem IV but king Willem-Alexander (which is his full name). Pity. But that shouldn’t keep him from renaming New York back to Nieuw Amsterdam! It’s time that those Americans get a real leader again. Tongue

Total Posts: 212

Joined 2005-10-07

PM

Abdication, eh? Such a foreign solution to things.

I’m hoping Queen Elizabeth manages to hang on another 20 years like her mother did, and after that public opinion will then finally be ready for us to disestablish the Church of England, abandon the monarchy, and transition into a modern 21st century republic.

I can’t stand the thought of that politicised jug-eared fool Charles being the head of state, as King George VII, or whatever it is that he’s proclaimed he shall be calling himself. I’d be more accepting of William in his place, despite the fact that the likelihood of that is very slim, but it doesn’t change the fact that monarchy is altogether outmoded. I can’t believe our parliament is busy creating legislation specifically for Kate Middleton’s crotch-fruit, determining who will succeed to the throne three generations removed from now, when really we should be moving away from all of this entirely.

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Crotchfruit, lol.

Total Posts: 12

Joined 2006-03-06

PM

Fien - 29 January 2013 05:18 AM

He can be William V. What do you say? If he does his job well, we might even make him King of Europe. One King to Rule them all!

This may well be the best thing I’ve ever read. XD Long live our glorious and most illustrious King William V!

I HAVE A LAUREL! Grin

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top