• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Recommend Me An Xmas Adventure Game

Total Posts: 1653

Joined 2014-02-08

PM

If you guys don’t care about quizzes, it’s fine by me. But there is no need to spoil the fun for those who do like them! Opening a thread like this when quiz is still active is very disrespectful to quizzmaster. It takes awfully lots of time to gather all those images!
@Jawa,
Thanks for adding the icing on the cake. Thumbs Up

Total Posts: 860

Joined 2017-12-19

PM

DarkEye - 27 December 2020 03:25 PM

If you guys don’t care about quizzes, it’s fine by me. But there is no need to spoil the fun for those who do like them! Opening a thread like this when quiz is still active is very disrespectful to quizzmaster.

Just don’t read the thread, problem solved.
I usually skip all quiz threads, but check threads where there is actual discussion about adventure games. Isn’t it disrespectful to everyone else, if someone’s quiz thread makes normal discussion about games impossible?

And if there are no prizes in that quiz, then what’s the point of “cheating”?
Your username gets a couple of points more than someone else’s username on some list? I don’t know who would spend any time or effort to cheat for that purpose, but even if someone did, I can see no harm there. Isn’t the whole point of those quizzes to test your own knowledge about adventure games and not compete against other people?

Total Posts: 416

Joined 2018-03-07

PM

Still Life takes place during christmas, not very cheery though.

Total Posts: 216

Joined 2003-09-12

PM

A Vampyre Story has a nice snow ambience. Kind of Xmas atmosphere.

Total Posts: 860

Joined 2017-12-19

PM

PlanetX - 27 December 2020 09:53 PM

Still Life takes place during christmas, not very cheery though.

There are plenty of games like that which have some connection to Christmas, but aren’t thematically Christmas-like at all.

Shenmue is one of them. When the calendar rolls on to 24th and 25th day, there are Christmas decorations on Dobuita shopping street. You can even have a word or two with Santa Claus walking around.
But I suppose avenging your father’s murder is not exactly in the traditional Christmas spirit…

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2020-04-14

PM

Doesn’t look like this one is out yet (although a demo is available) - but could be a good one for Christmas 2021 Smile

‘Watch Over Christmas’ - https://adventuregamers.com/games/view/31938

Total Posts: 1341

Joined 2012-02-17

PM

There’s obviously no beating the one and only Christmas Quest trilogy, but since you like playing mobile games, there’s also Quiet Christmas.

(Too late for this year, probably, but perhaps something to get you in the mood next year!)

Total Posts: 3200

Joined 2007-01-04

PM

Thanks! I’ll buy and play Quiet Christmas and see how it is, looks great! There is still a little holiday spirit still around!

Heart

I enjoy playing adventure games on my Alienware M17 r4 and my Nintendo Switch OLED.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Gaming → Adventure → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top