• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

diego

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Obama won

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Obama won. Yay!
It would be nice to be able to clone the world and make Romney president in the other world to see what the difference would be. We will never know.

Total Posts: 2648

Joined 2004-01-18

PM

Good for him.

I think Romney was less of a conservative looney than some of the last republicans, but still glad he lost.

An adventure game is nothing more than a good story set with engaging puzzles that fit seamlessly in with the story and the characters, and looks and sounds beautiful.
Roberta Williams

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Very good.

Usually the second “season” is the one where they get the big stuff done, so hopefully he can finally make that change…

Of course, the house of representatives still has quite a republican majority so that’ll be a bit difficult. And we’ve seen how little the republicans want to work with democrats in anything nowadays.

Well anyways, it’s good news.

Total Posts: 317

Joined 2008-07-14

PM

I’m happy with what happened, and I feel my vote actually counted.

Favorite Adventure Games-Lost Crown, Longest Journey, Dark Fall 1&2, Barrow Hill, Black Mirror, Blackwell games, Riven, Myst
Favorite Other Games-Kings Bounty, FTL
Currently Playing-Barrow Hill:The Dark Path
Looking Forward To-Last Crown/Braken Tor

Total Posts: 360

Joined 2006-01-12

PM

Good choice America! I think most of the world is pleased with this outcome.

Lazy Bee
Temporary guest in your life.

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

Huray for the re-election! Thumbs Up

Funny thing is this: while the voting in America ended at about 50% for Obama and 48% for Romney, international (thus everywhere else) polls usually ended at about 80% for Obama and 20% for Romney. The world wants a democrat, not a republican…

Lucien21 - 07 November 2012 02:55 AM

I think Romney was less of a conservative looney than some of the last republicans, but still glad he lost.

^ This.

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

TimovieMan - 08 November 2012 06:58 AM

Funny thing is this: while the voting in America ended at about 50% for Obama and 48% for Romney, international (thus everywhere else) polls usually ended at about 80% for Obama and 20% for Romney. The world wants a democrat, not a republican…

It really is quite a strange thing how it’s so skewed like that.

And overall, how much the politics there is so much more about the personality than the issues. Unfortunately though, like many other things American, that effect is slowly creeping at least here, too…

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

it was HAAARP Against Romney .

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top