• News
  • Reviews
  • Top Games
  • Search
  • New Releases
  • Daily Deals
  • Forums

Adventure Gamers - Forums

Welcome to Adventure Gamers. Please Sign In or Join Now to post.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Post Marker Legend:

• New Topic New posts
  • Old Topic No new posts

Currently online

Jdawg445Lady Kestrel

Support us, by purchasing through these affiliate links

Post all your YouTube shit here!

Total Posts: 1

Joined 2013-10-03

PM

Hey guys,recently i made gaming YT channel,i am making gameplays of newest games.I uploaded my first video 2 days ago,i need views so i can become a YT partner,so guys i recoment you to check out my channel.My first video on that channel is gameplay of game Flashback (remake)(released on 1.oct.2013).So check out my channel (link below this text) Thank you.

Smile

Total Posts: 8720

Joined 2012-01-02

PM

Total Posts: 11

Joined 2013-10-24

PM

Even by the standards of Japanese commercials, this one for a lighter is the creepiest one I’ve ever seen:

Total Posts: 1813

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

Oz - 24 October 2013 04:37 AM

Even by the standards of Japanese commercials, this one for a lighter is the creepiest one I’ve ever seen:

That was scary. And so long!

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

A time lapse of all the nuclear explosions until the end of 1998:

Scary!

And another scary video, especially if you’re afraid of heights:

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

tsa - 06 November 2013 04:01 PM

And another scary video, especially if you’re afraid of heights:

Yikes… Gasp

Reminds me a bit of that video you posted a couple pages earlier (that is now unfortunately removed from Youtube) of the guy running around on scaffolding with a headcam.

Which, in turn, reminded me of this (which may or may not have been shown here before), Mirror’s Edge parkour:

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

WOW! Lots of leaky roofs afterwards!

Speaking about houses, look at this ant house:

Total Posts: 932

Joined 2004-03-23

PM

Speaking of the “Mirror’s Edge parkour” video above, this might be an even better one Tongue (even if it’s not trying to be Mirror’s Edge)
Cambridge Parkour POV

tsa - 07 November 2013 05:44 AM

Oh wow, interesting to see it like that. Poor ants though! (at least as far as I can tell)

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

tsa - 06 November 2013 04:01 PM

A time lapse of all the nuclear explosions until the end of 1998:

Scary!

Scary indeed… Gasp

tsa - 07 November 2013 05:44 AM

Ant genocide, but really interesting end result. Tongue

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 191

Joined 2004-12-30

PM

We’ve all heard the song “The Lion Sleeps Tonight”, originally recorded by The Tokens, done acapella.  Some versions are good, some less so.  This is one of the better ones I’ve heard, made all the more impressive by the fact it is one guy singing eight distinct parts at once through the miracle of multi-tracking-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiZKjVAfrMQ

Warning- People won’t have as much of a sense of humor about you putting an Alka Seltzer in your mouth then staggering into a restaurant while shouting “THE VIRUS HAS MUTATED!” as you’d hope they would.

Consider this: People say “Ewwww!!!” when they hear about a guy having a hairy bum or hairy back, yet every Teddy Bear ever made has had both a hairy bum AND a hairy back and nobody complains about them; In fact, people think Teddy Bears are adorable.

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2014-01-04

PM

Not sure if this is the right topic but I’d just like to get some viewers. I just started a YouTube channel where the whole point of the channel is to play Adventure games feel free to check it out and chill with me as I play through Broken Sword.

https://www.youtube.com/user/IneptAdventureGamer

Check out my channel on YouTube for my Playthrough of Broken Sword https://www.youtube.com/user/IneptAdventureGamer

Total Posts: 5

Joined 2014-01-09

PM

Hey guys,i made my YT channel back in 2013 and i’m making gaming videos.But as you (may)know it’s hard to get audience on when you’re new on YT,so guys i’m not asking for anything,just check out my channel and tell me what do you think,btw. sorry for bad mic.
Link of my last video will be below this text.Thank you Grin

Total Posts: 8471

Joined 2011-10-21

PM

*bump*

Posted this in ‘Anything goes’ but it belongs here:

For those of you who haven’t seen this before:

Alan Rickman is awesome, even when making tea! Cool

And for those who don’t follow their internet/Youtube memes closely/at all, here are the utterly hilarious
asdf movies!!! Grin

The truth can’t hurt you, it’s just like the dark: it scares you witless but in time you see things clear and stark. - Elvis Costello
Maybe this time I can be strong, but since I know who I am, I’m probably wrong. Maybe this time I can go far, but thinking about where I’ve been ain’t helping me start. - Michael Kiwanuka

Total Posts: 23

Joined 2006-01-31

PM

Typical gamers from the early eighties. The last one is my favourite. Smile

Joined 2005-10-23

PM

John Oliver on FIFA. They’re even much worse than I thought.

You are here: HomeForum Home → Other → Chit Chat → Thread

Welcome to the Adventure Gamers forums!

Back to the top